Helpful Info. Super Bug

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Bob

God Like
Reaction score
Okay gang, what we all dreaded to hear. CDC and other government sources confirm a respiratory patient case of the super bug (CRE) that is resistant to known antibiotics. The World Health Organization last year posted a memorandum about the overuse of antibiotics and the recommendation for doctors to hold back treatment with antibiotics. However, its too late to turn back the clock.

You might want to consider going through your respiratory infection protocols. It could be a very bad winter for all of us.

See the links. Washington Post did one nice article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...g-known-as-phantom-menace-on-the-rise-in-u-s/

imrs.php

Jim,

Quite the opposite, Ebola as scary as it is and the media sensation it received during its long run in Western African nations, is far from what this little genetic mutation has become. Ebola if done right, can be contained. We find this with the current morbidity and mortality reports that the World Health Organization tracks currently. The challenge is with this stuff, is that when we treat this particular form of bug, it is resistant to most known drugs. Most doctors will strain it out through lab analysis's but that is after a few days in the laboratory. In the mean time, these affected people will be placed on ventilators and most notably be placed in a high infectious quarantine treatment area. This means high emphasis on support care and recovery is a very long-term issue. I am concerned because I am susceptible to respiratory illness more so than the average person because of past respiratory illnesses and my exposure to the gulf war oil fields that I pretty much walked through each day for 7 months (two deployments) and then in Iraq again in 03. More or less I have the lungs of a long-term fireman. Pretty much in the same category of an 80 year old's lung capacity.

So this issue has my attention. I am not afraid of dying, but worry about my family.

Over here we now have cases of anti biotic resistant TB coming in with migrants, it originated in chechnya and spread through the Stans into India, now its n the UK

this is something to take very seriously,we've had biotic resistent TB coming from east,as many russkie prisons carry that strain,has had it for years and many prisons are located in the Karelian forrest regions, and those prisoners don't get any meds,if they get out,they have it,spread it and bingo.
now the influx of those sand people from middle east,there's a whole new set of illnesses,already had taste of norovirus,which I got riding shoot gun in the ambulance.
as a smoker I hate these "new" respiratory viruses.

Latest posts

Back