SUP PREP WORLD!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
hey ppl, i live in lancaster, ca with my wife, 5yro son, 3yro daughter, and 2 month old son, im a poor broke sob so its hard for me to prep but im piecen together a bug bag, i study survival guides, p.a. scenerios, tools for bug bags, weapons n ammo, and even stuff to colonise afterward like how to make homade generators, windmills etc. i study alot of stuff i can find cuz i believe your mind is just as valuble an asset as any idem you can have! how i belive the end will come? i like to joke arouns and say all of the above, the environment will kill off alot of ppl, the dead bodies will cause pandemic, while the pandemonium will cause our already draining social/economical further down the toilet, another government starts a war because of our debt/hostile takeover/ or simply cuz some hate the usa, crazy concept but it fits! (update) i want to apologize for my spelling!

hey ppl, i live in lancaster, ca with my wife, 5yro son, 3yro daughter, and 2 month old son, im a poor broke sob so its hard for me to prep but im piecen together a bug bag, i study survival guides, p.a. scenerios, tools for bug bags, weapons n ammo, and even stuff to colonise afterward like how to make homade generators, windmills etc. i study alot of stuff i can find cuz i believe your mind is just as valuble an asset as any idem you can have! how i belive the end will come? i like to joke arouns and say all of the above, the environment will kill off alot of ppl, the dead bodies will cause pandemic, while the pandemonium will cause our already draining social/economical further down the toilet, another government starts a war because of our debt/hostile takeover/ or simply cuz some hate the usa, crazy concept but it fits!
Krime,
Hello, welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Thank you for the posts today!
I too live in Southern California.
I look forward to reading and commenting on the rest of your posts now and in the future!

Yes, I think most of us are in the same boat. Money seems to be the biggest restraint. Time almost assuredly coming in a close 2nd. Slow but sure we'll get it done. One and all. And we have each other to lean on, lest we forget. I agree that your mind is your most valuable asset. I think even if you're without a lot of supplies, living off the land, being a survivalist and keeping your head in the game can and will go a lot further than having a truck full of food and water. I think.............................

Yes, I think most of us are in the same boat. Money seems to be the biggest restraint. Time almost assuredly coming in a close 2nd. Slow but sure we'll get it done. One and all. And we have each other to lean on, lest we forget. I agree that your mind is your most valuable asset. I think even if you're without a lot of supplies, living off the land, being a survivalist and keeping your head in the game can and will go a lot further than having a truck full of food and water. I think.............................
Chance Favors The Prepared Mind!
I know most of us will do fine as we seem to have clear cut goals, and will do what we have to to survive. it helps that we have presence of mind to formulate our goals and intentions.

heck, with so much that ive learned, i can probably survive with just a good knife, so the more i actually DO have the better off im gonna have it come the day

heck, with so much that ive learned, i can probably survive with just a good knife, so the more i actually DO have the better off im gonna have it come the day
I figure the more I have the better of i am so long as the equipment i use is worth something and practical.

Latest posts

Back