Summer Contest

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Please submit any ideas you have for a contest that I would like to run during the summer. Any and all ideas are welcome.

I am not sure what the prize will be at this time as I am still in the planning stages.

Thanks for your input!

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I'll second the bunker concept idea, its probably one of the only things we havnt covered yet.
Bunker Design Concept, Best Doomsday Scenario, Maybe?
I appreciate the in put! I am not sure when I will start this. But I figure it best to have the members vote for the concept they like best. Yes you can vote for your own.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
I appreciate the in put! I am not sure when I will start this. But I figure it best to have the members vote for the concept they like best. Yes you can vote for your own.
In that case, maybe multiple votes (were you can only vote once for each person) because if everybody just votes their one vote for themselfs, your stuck.
or maybe people can take advatage of the "Like" button and use it to represent their vote(s).

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
In that case, maybe multiple votes (were you can only vote once for each person) because if everybody just votes their one vote for themselfs, your stuck.
or maybe people can take advatage of the "Like" button and use it to represent their vote(s).
I will definitely try and figure the best way to handle it. I hope to get some more members before so there will be more votes.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
looks like we're gradually getting more and more every week, almost 2 pages full now.
problem is, half join up just to join it seems. the only advantage of joining is to post, yet some join and dont post. weird really, but its cool.
glad to know theres other people like myself that enjoy your forum!

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
looks like we're gradually getting more and more every week, almost 2 pages full now.
problem is, half join up just to join it seems. the only advantage of joining is to post, yet some join and dont post. weird really, but its cool.
glad to know theres other people like myself that enjoy your forum!
I appreciate all of the posts you have provided and the hours of research to better this site. I am also trying to build backlinks to this site by talking about it on other sites.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
Thanx!
tbh I'm new to forums in general.
this is/was the first forum i was ever on, that being said, im not sure the social proticol about mentioning other forums (such as this one) is that considered "taboo" on other forums?

and i have a few suggestions for the contest topic:
1. The best ways to use Legos in a survival situation. (LOL sorry i couldn't help it!)
2. best uses for electrical tape (black tape)
3. best bartering idem(s)
4. best escape plan.
5. best "homestead" idea
6. best survival use of duct tape (duck tape)
just some ideas
oh and an idea for the prize:
a shirt with the "Doomsday Prepper Forums.com" logo on the back with whoever wins "user name" on the top left corner of the front of the shirt.
not only a cool prize but an advertisement for the site every time whoever wins wears it.
again just a thought.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Thanx!
tbh I'm new to forums in general.
this is/was the first forum i was ever on, that being said, im not sure the social proticol about mentioning other forums (such as this one) is that considered "taboo" on other forums?

and i have a few suggestions for the contest topic:
1. The best ways to use Legos in a survival situation. (LOL sorry i couldn't help it!)
2. best uses for electrical tape (black tape)
3. best bartering idem(s)
4. best escape plan.
5. best "homestead" idea
6. best survival use of duct tape (duck tape)
just some ideas
oh and an idea for the prize:
a shirt with the "Doomsday Prepper Forums.com" logo on the back with whoever wins "user name" on the top left corner of the front of the shirt.
not only a cool prize but an advertisement for the site every time whoever wins wears it.
again just a thought.
Thanks sooooo much for the ideas!
Funny you mentioned T shirts as I have been looking at doing some. I would certainly use them as give aways when I get them.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
T-shirts would be awesome!
If I dont win one here, I was thinking about having one made myself lol.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
LOL, well hopefully you pick a subject soon, im amped to get started! Im also amped to get started on the ones you dont pick too LOL.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
LOL, well hopefully you pick a subject soon, im amped to get started! Im also amped to get started on the ones you dont pick too LOL.
I do want to get started soon. I will definitely give notice of when the actual start date will be along with the rules.

Latest posts