Suicide Coming Up

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still confused how high up this cover of those two goes??
if that documentary I saw a few days ago here is even partially true,the FBI had everything they needed to nail epstein years ago and nothing happened..

still confused how high up this cover of those two goes??
if that documentary I saw a few days ago here is even partially true,the FBI had everything they needed to nail epstein years ago and nothing happened..

Bill Clinton was also part of the entourage with them during the throne photo-op. Is that high enough for you?

Last edited:
One more FOB (Friend of Bill) that will be DOA under mysterious circumstances.

143j29-1-1-1200x630.jpg

One more FOB (Friend of Bill) that will be DOA under mysterious circumstances.

143j29-1-1-1200x630.jpg
Saw a Twitter post a few days ago where they linked 400 "untimely" deaths to the Clintons, they listed each death and the way the person or persons where connected to them, strangest was the amount body guards that died.

If you can find the actual tweet by Hillary, or a video of FoxNews that might be a bit more believable. It appears to me to just be a photoshopped reddit meme.
I went back in right after I hit post to add that this was just to make fun of Hillary. Wonder why that didn't take??? This morning it had appeared to have on my end.

This is how cozy Ghislaine Maxwell was with Prince Andrew. He let Maxwell and Kevin Spacey have a photo op sitting on the Queen's coronation thrones in Buckingham Palace (a HUGE NO-NO)

ghislaine-maxwell-kevin-spacey-throne.jpg
At least we know Spacey wasn't messing with underaged girls....

They were all in the same evil club. Hearing how many powerful people were involved in this makes me understand why it's so hard to fight human trafficking.

The QAnon folks were (and still are) roundly ridiculed for their "crazy" international pedophile ring conspiracy theory involving people in high places.

It's not a "conspiracy theory" if it's TRUE!

Latest posts

Back