Suicide Coming Up

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prince Andrew is untouchable. . . at least for now. He may come up having a horrific tragic accident like his momma one day though.

As pointed out Princess Di is SIL

Last edited:
I for one would love to hear the truth about all that,. . . so many high players have been named. I honestly think they should all be jailed for the crimes they have done to those poor girls. Even if it was cohered and the under aged party was agreeable, they are much too young to make that kind of decision. They will later grow up regretting their actions.

Completely depends on how much dirt she has on who, what her 'suicide' release schedule is for it. She allegedly 'dated' Clinton for quite a while.

I'd personally like to see both sides lose. Let them kill her. Then let all their dark secrets get released to the public to see how evil they are. The winner will be the public (who care).

Unfortunately the mainstream media will just shout "conspiracy theory" so most will never know what is true or false.

Want to bet she has the proof? When operating in that kind of environment, I would certainly keep proof, so those in power will want / need to protect. Since she is now in custody, she know her life is not worth a plugged nickle, unless she provides real proof. Going to get interesting.

She ain't dead yet! If she manages to remain in the land of the living, we may find out a lot.

I just learned that Maxwell's father was Robert Maxwell.
If you don't know who that is, the link to his Wikipedia page is below. The villainous media baron Elliot Carver in the Bond film Tomorrow Never Dies was based on him. He was suspected of being a triple agent with MI6, Mossad, and the KGB. His body was found floating in the Atlantic Ocean and he was "presumed" to have fallen overboard from his yacht. Official cause of death ruled heart attack combined with accidental drowning. The name of his yacht was Lady Ghislaine.

At his funeral, Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir gave his eulogy and stated: “He has done more for Israel than can today be said.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell

Last edited:
This is how cozy Ghislaine Maxwell was with Prince Andrew. He let Maxwell and Kevin Spacey have a photo op sitting on the Queen's coronation thrones in Buckingham Palace (a HUGE NO-NO)

ghislaine-maxwell-kevin-spacey-throne.jpg

Latest posts

Back