Suicide Coming Up

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

jontte

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
still confused how high up this cover of those two goes??
if that documentary I saw a few days ago here is even partially true,the FBI had everything they needed to nail epstein years ago and nothing happened..

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
still confused how high up this cover of those two goes??
if that documentary I saw a few days ago here is even partially true,the FBI had everything they needed to nail epstein years ago and nothing happened..
Bill Clinton was also part of the entourage with them during the throne photo-op. Is that high enough for you?

Last edited:

Joe SA

Demi-God
Reaction score
One more FOB (Friend of Bill) that will be DOA under mysterious circumstances.

Saw a Twitter post a few days ago where they linked 400 "untimely" deaths to the Clintons, they listed each death and the way the person or persons where connected to them, strangest was the amount body guards that died.

Danil54grl

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
If you can find the actual tweet by Hillary, or a video of FoxNews that might be a bit more believable. It appears to me to just be a photoshopped reddit meme.
I went back in right after I hit post to add that this was just to make fun of Hillary. Wonder why that didn't take??? This morning it had appeared to have on my end.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score

Danil54grl

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Just when you thought things could not get any weirder...
Jeffrey Epstein Statue Erected at Albuquerque City Hall by Art Collective
You have got to be freaking kidding me! We can't honor our past historical figures who were actually honorable by the way, but we can put up a sexual predator up on a darn pedestal!!

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
This is how cozy Ghislaine Maxwell was with Prince Andrew. He let Maxwell and Kevin Spacey have a photo op sitting on the Queen's coronation thrones in Buckingham Palace (a HUGE NO-NO)

At least we know Spacey wasn't messing with underaged girls....

KateMTx

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
So you think underaged boys is a better alternative?? :rolleyes: All of these perves can rot in Hell as far as I'm concerned.
They were all in the same evil club. Hearing how many powerful people were involved in this makes me understand why it's so hard to fight human trafficking.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
They were all in the same evil club. Hearing how many powerful people were involved in this makes me understand why it's so hard to fight human trafficking.
The QAnon folks were (and still are) roundly ridiculed for their "crazy" international pedophile ring conspiracy theory involving people in high places.

It's not a "conspiracy theory" if it's TRUE!

Latest posts