Stupid Soup

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EastenerWesterner

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I would start this thread early. It’s for best uses of leftovers.

My Ex used to detest me making soup out of the Turkey carcass. I finally made it a tradition of my hunting buddies to eat lunch of my Stupid Soup at my house the day after Thanksgiving. Hence the title.

My Stupid Soup-
Start boiling down the carcass after it’s stripped. In the AM, strain out the bones. Usually half the fat. Add the leftover carrots, celery, onion and simmer til tender.
Add noodles or pasta til tender, season to taste.

My cranberry relish really isn’t for dinner, I love it on turkey sandwiches with miracle whip.

I thought I would start this thread early. It’s for best uses of leftovers.

My Ex used to detest me making soup out of the Turkey carcass. I finally made it a tradition of my hunting buddies to eat lunch of my Stupid Soup at my house the day after Thanksgiving. Hence the title.

My Stupid Soup-
Start boiling down the carcass after it’s stripped. In the AM, strain out the bones. Usually half the fat. Add the leftover carrots, celery, onion and simmer til tender.
Add noodles or pasta til tender, season to taste.

My cranberry relish really isn’t for dinner, I love it on turkey sandwiches with miracle whip.

Try making turkey cheese. Same thing as hogs head cheese, except use the meat from the turkey carcass. Your hunting buddies will love it. Make it spicy will lots of cayenne pepper.

I make a big batch every year. It's very lean and good for dieting, minus the crackers. I use Knox gelatin. Green onions, garlic, turkey broth, seasoning.

Try making turkey cheese. Same thing as hogs head cheese, except use the meat from the turkey carcass. Your hunting buddies will love it. Make it spicy will lots of cayenne pepper.

I make a big batch every year. It's very lean and good for dieting, minus the crackers. I use Knox gelatin. Green onions, garlic, turkey broth, seasoning.
I will look that up. TY. My hunting buddies are a past part of my life, but part of how people will waste.
3 of using the most of a 12lb is my newer concern.

Latest posts

Back