Stuck

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MorriganKX

Reaction score
I am in a country right now that I can’t leave due to the covid crap. They have closed the borders. It is also a country that will only let males of the gun club and special police force have weapons. So let’s just say very freaking backwards. I am looking to get my self and my dog out ASAP just at want anyone’s advice besides suck it up buttercup. Trying to get back to a place where females can have guns again.

must not be American - the US State Department got overseas trapped citizens out & back into the country from some damn remote locations >>> the supply relief cargo planes were being used where commercial flights were impossible ....

There are more weapons than just guns. But, first, what do you think will happen, and how can you protect yourself and yours from the consequences of it?

But, consider other options. Stun gun? Blow gun. Slingshot. Brass knuckles? Knives? Your mind is your greatest weapon, use it to find what physically you CAN get in your location for now. But other than that, you've got prayer which is more powerful than anything else. You should also be asking yourself "how did I get in this mess?" Get an answer, and don't do it again.

Tell me you went on a vacation, please just say that. Or, how else did you end up in this country of no return? If it was your company, then what are they doing to get you home?

Latest posts

Back