stop using up your kling/roller gauz or coban/vet wrap

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doc pops

Reaction score
As a medic that has a prn job for an event medical company, I have learned some new tricks. This is one. Don't burn up your kling, roller gauz or coban/vet wrap. Instead use (4") shrink wrap like you would use in packing. This is found at Wmart or an office supply store. Any thing you can think to use your bandaging for you can use this stuff for. I use this for all kinds of things. You can put an ice pack any where on the body, cover wounds w/ 4×4s under wrap and over wounds, use in splinting, slings, can wrap ankle,s in shoe or boot. Also tends to keep mud, dirt ... out if you have to keep working or stay in field for an extended time.
And stops bleeding with direct pressure. Anything you use your roll goods for with the exception of ''wound packing'', you can use drink wrap for.
Good luck, be safe, and God bless.

good thinking on that wrap.pluse,if i figure right.it can be wraped a lil tighter for when it comes to stoping the bleeding

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back