STOP THE STEAL...ARIZONA RALLIES & HEARING

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
#StopTheSteal: Patriots Needed in Arizona for Public Hearing With President Trump’s Legal Team — Rudy and Jenna Ellis in AZ Monday

Arizona Patriots our Nation NEEDS YOU!!!! Step up and be heard! 🥾👞 Be a bull🐂 not a mouse 🐀 ! March for our FREEDOM🥁 in Arizona this weekend and Monday at the hearing!!

Be a Star!!!🌠🌠🌠

1624325837150.png

I would be in FULL SUPPORT of RON WATKINS if I lived there. He is a TRUE Patriot!!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-speaks-tgps-jordan-conradson-campaign-video/
The Gateway Pundit correspondent Jordan Conradson spoke with Ron Watkins yesterday following this news.
Conradson: So in district two Can you tell us about your opponents?
Watkins: In District Two, I’m mainly running against Blackman and Eli crane. Now, Walt Blackman, he’s found himself in a crazy scandal. I mean, you know more about than I do Jordan, but from what I understand, maybe his wife or him or someone sent like a text message and posted it on Facebook for about an hour. And this text message apparently said something N-word, your dad is an N-word, RINO. Now, my understanding is they accidentally put their phone number on there. And when you call the phone number back it went to Blackman’s like work phone. Yep. Now that’s a problem. And apparently, the text that they wrote on Facebook alleges that you are the one that sent it to them, Jordan. So if that is the case, then they’re trying to frame you they’re trying to potentially even blackmail you here, Jordan. So in my opinion, that’s a criminal problem and Blackman should be in jail. So let me say that again. Blackman should be in jail.
Conradson: Wow. Well, that is a powerful statement. Um, can you tell us about your platform, especially the election integrity side of it?
Watkins: Well, look, my platform is God is first and election integrity is a close second. Without election integrity, we have a dictatorship. And with a dictatorship, we have no other rights at all. And without any rights. You know, where even are we? Are we Communist China at that point? So yeah, there’s a big, big problem here, and we have to get out and fix it.
Walt Blackman and his wife attempted to destroy Conradson after demanding his articles be removed from The Gateway Pundit by asserting a falsehood to destroy his credibility and subject hatred, contempt or ridicule. This is possibly a class four felony in Arizona.
A person commits theft by extortion by knowingly obtaining or seeking to obtain property or services by means of a threat to do in the future any of the following:
6. Expose a secret or an asserted fact, whether true or false, tending to subject anyone to hatred, contempt or ridicule or to impair the person’s credit or business.
4AC899F2-0410-4105-81AD-4A43C632D47E.jpeg

Ron told Conradson about the exciting plans for his grassroots campaign task force, the “CMZ Army,” and the soon-to-be campaign headquarters.

His competition. . .

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-secretary-state-katie-hobbs-election-crimes/
The Arizona Attorney General has referred criminal action against Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs to the Cochise County Attorney, Brian McIntyre.
In a letter sent Tuesday, Attorney General Mark Brnovich delegated his powers to enforce criminal action against crooked Katie Hobbs for shutting down the online candidate petition portal and intentionally violating the law.

MCINTYRE NEEDS TO LOCK HER UP!
Arizona law states,
the secretary of state shall provide a system for qualified electors to sign a nomination petition … for [candidates for statewide and legislative offices] by way of a secure internet portal.

On January 18th, The Attorney General’s office issued the following warning to the Secretary of State:
a public officer upon whom a duty is imposed by Title 16, who knowingly fails or refuses to perform that duty in the manner prescribed by law or knowingly acts in violation of any provision of such law, is guilty of either a class 6 felony or class 3 misdemeanor. A.R.S. §§ 16-1009, -1010.
The Attorney General is required to enforce the provisions of Title 16 through civil and criminal actions in any election for members of the legislature. A.R.S. § 16-1021.
The Gateway Pundit reported that Brnovich threatened to jail Katie Hobbs for this election law violation, and Hobbs then sued Brnovich requesting injunctive relief. The Judge denied her request for protection if she decided to break the law.

Katie Hobbs did not back down from disenfranchising voters. Earlier this month, Hobbs closed the online petition portal for certain candidates in violation of the law.

Only candidates for statewide office, like herself, can now use the online petition portal.

Yesterday, The Attorney General sent the following letter to County Attorney Brian McIntyre:

D3F6FBC8-C7C9-428C-9E81-22E1C44A6A34.jpeg

32B2A8C1-4A99-40A9-9DC6-EAE13485BA7A.jpeg

Hobbs was warned by Brnovich months ago, and she chose to proceed with this elections law violation.

Katie Hobbs belongs in prison.

Contact Attorney General Mark Brnovich to demand arrests for the stolen 2020 election.

Contact Cochise County Attorney Brian McIntyre and demand Katie Hobbs’ arrest before she can steal another election.

6EF3BB86-653A-4093-BAE5-75E2C428110D_4_5005_c.jpeg

Contact Cochise County Attorney Brian McIntyre

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-secretary-state-katie-hobbs-election-crimes/
The Arizona Attorney General has referred criminal action against Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs to the Cochise County Attorney, Brian McIntyre.
In a letter sent Tuesday, Attorney General Mark Brnovich delegated his powers to enforce criminal action against crooked Katie Hobbs for shutting down the online candidate petition portal and intentionally violating the law.

MCINTYRE NEEDS TO LOCK HER UP!
Arizona law states,

On January 18th, The Attorney General’s office issued the following warning to the Secretary of State:

The Gateway Pundit reported that Brnovich threatened to jail Katie Hobbs for this election law violation, and Hobbs then sued Brnovich requesting injunctive relief. The Judge denied her request for protection if she decided to break the law.

Katie Hobbs did not back down from disenfranchising voters. Earlier this month, Hobbs closed the online petition portal for certain candidates in violation of the law.

Only candidates for statewide office, like herself, can now use the online petition portal.

Yesterday, The Attorney General sent the following letter to County Attorney Brian McIntyre:

D3F6FBC8-C7C9-428C-9E81-22E1C44A6A34.jpeg

32B2A8C1-4A99-40A9-9DC6-EAE13485BA7A.jpeg

Hobbs was warned by Brnovich months ago, and she chose to proceed with this elections law violation.

Katie Hobbs belongs in prison.

Contact Attorney General Mark Brnovich to demand arrests for the stolen 2020 election.

Contact Cochise County Attorney Brian McIntyre and demand Katie Hobbs’ arrest before she can steal another election.

6EF3BB86-653A-4093-BAE5-75E2C428110D_4_5005_c.jpeg

Contact Cochise County Attorney Brian McIntyre

I thought Brnovich, the AZ Attorney General, had just thrown away his power to the local county AG, Brian McIntyre. Why did he do such as cowardly act? No county AG can match the brute legal power of the State. Brnovich should be called out on this.

Latest posts

Back