Stockpiling/Storage: What to store where.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must have 30 grand invested. Totally out of reach for me, just a dream. I wish I could.

This was done over time, the cargo trailer I got by trading a two stall horse trailer, the horse trailer I got for cutting down 3 trees. Generally I purchase certain things I purchase in twos. Also, some things I can’t keep at the cabin and that’s what the trailer was for, mobile storage for the cabin.

This was done over time, the cargo trailer I got by trading a two stall horse trailer, the horse trailer I got for cutting down 3 trees. Generally I purchase certain things I purchase in twos. Also, some things I can’t keep at the cabin and that’s what the trailer was for, mobile storage for the cabin.
Well, you have my admiration for your prepping abilities and congrats on your accumulation.

Last edited:
I remember that story. I had a coon in my car over the weekend and the window was only open 4 inches. Just enough for it to get in, he moved stuff around in there, left prints on the window. Also has been eating some of the apples off the tree. They will go into the garage and any other building I leave open at night.
They can get in tiny spaces. The one that killed my chickens got into a space about 3 inches. He could only get the chicken head out.

Latest posts

Back