Stock market crash is imminent!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS has turned in to an entitlement for many. Medicaid is welfare, Medicare is not, its for SS recipients who worked for it. There are many other SS benefits going to people who never contributed a penny to SS.
I'm going to start drawing SS at the first of the year. I think it'll be around long after I'm gone. The government will just keep raising SS taxes on those still working.
Only if there spending doesnā€™t outpace our paying rate. The Government should have never been able to barrow money from SS benefits thus causing this shortage. With no stealing from hard working Americans then a surplus would be there, just think about all the people that you know personally that have passed away before drawing any of the money they payed in to the system. Looks like our Government need to go back to High School and learn to balance their checkbook.

Joe and Hunter opened one near 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue...

2021.07.14-01.57-revolvernews-60ee449a04217-768x402.jpg
No thatā€™s a crackaid stand, it works just like Narcan. Lol

The forces aligned against us follow these 3 simple rules:

1. Corrupt society and get rich doing it.
2. Create chaos in the streets.
3. Bankrupt the state.

Very likely to start or occur Monday morning October 4th. 2021 or soon after. Be prepared to sell your stocks. This is likely to be the worst and final crash before a great reset.
So its now a full month after your warning, Now what? are you going to be like that religious nut job who forecast the end of the world then kept changing the date?

So its now a full month after your warning, Now what? are you going to be like that religious nut job who forecast the end of the world then kept changing the date?

It already started within the companies and there loans are defaulting. They are just delaying the market crash by playing a shell game, so only the common investor is left holding the bag.

Are you still holding onto the bag?

Brother Scare? Guys been dead two years yet his program shows up every 100 Khz on the SW bands. šŸ¤£

It's coming, like PP said, the "big guys" are jockeying for position, while the "experts" tell the fools everything is fine. Slow boiling pot.

Fed to start removing support for economy as inflation surges (msn.com)

The Federal Reserve will begin dialing back the extraordinary economic aid it has provided since the pandemic erupted in early 2020, a response to high inflation that now looks likely to persist longer than it did just a few months ago. As expected, the central bank left rates unchanged.

Zillowā€™s Flipping Halt Marks Major Collapse in Housing Push (msn.com)

Fed chair Jerome Powell sees inflation running hot well into 2022 (msn.com)

Gasoline prices are soaring. OPEC and Russia aren't coming to the rescue (msn.com)

Last edited:
Only if there spending doesnā€™t outpace our paying rate. The Government should have never been able to barrow money from SS benefits thus causing this shortage. With no stealing from hard working Americans then a surplus would be there, just think about all the people that you know personally that have passed away before drawing any of the money they payed in to the system. Looks like our Government need to go back to High School and learn to balance their checkbook.
I couldnā€™t agree more. The politicians who raided the funds should be held criminally liable and tried.

I couldnā€™t agree more. The politicians who raided the funds should be held criminally liable and tried.
J Iā€™m
I actually stand corrected. Just searched it and found that social security funds have always been in the general funds and were not separated, ever. This misconception likely comes from how SS is financed and taxed, which has changed with time. Another thing is no illegal immigrants receive SS. Only persons that paid into the fund is eligible to receive benefits from it. All this sounds encouraging, except the fact that our government is still dead assed broke and cant balance a checkbookā€¦.

The collapse will begin Monday, 8th November 2021
OR what? You will make another moronic prediction? My wife and I were shocked that you, who have never met us, predicted our divorce. By the way, we have been together since 1971. Even if you take off both shoes I bet you can't count that high. We are very happy and live well, and will continue to do so, kangaroo Poo for brains.

Latest posts

Back