STeve Scalise shot at ball field this morning

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayghost668

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Bernie Sanders supporter that tried to kill 5 people today is being honored by facebook
https://www.facebook.com/jthodgkinson?ref=br_rs

Clipboard01.jpg

It's amazing that people like him are so blind as to how they are being used.....used to make the puppet masters rich.....Bernie has been a loser his whole life...a sad pathetic coward like Obama, Hillary and the rest......we are living in sad dangerous times....I keep my Suppressed SBR close everywhere I go.....they will play hell making me a victim...

Question..... Bern was on the campaign most of last year, but made over a million dollars, bought a new house and a new sports car. How? And why isn't someone looking into this. Plus. While Obama was in office, how did he accrue so many millions? He had nothing when he went in, only making the Presidential salary won't do it.

This guy was not a nice man, his wife was also charged with domestic battery, they also raised foster kids with one killing herself by setting herself on fire, something very strange here!

ames T. Hodgkinson was charged with battery, and aiding damage to a vehicle in April 2006 in St. Clair County, Illinois, according to court records. The case involved an incident with his daughter, his daughter’s friend and the friend’s boyfriend, court documents obtained by TMZ show.

Police said Hodgkinson was trying to get his daughter to leave the 19-year-old female friend’s house, but things got physical when she refused to leave. He was accused of grabbing her hair and pulling her to the floor. Police said they found hair that had been ripped out of the girl’s head. The daughter tried to flee in a car and police said Hodgkinson reached in, turned off the car and cut her seat belt. He then punched the female friend in the face with a closed fist, police said.

When the friend’s boyfriend tried to intervene, police said Hodgkinson hit him with the wooden stock of a shotgun and then chased him, firing a shot that did not hit anyone.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/james...-shooter-shooting-gunman-identified-illinois/

I think Bernie took a payoff believing it would further the liberal lunatic agenda.....Obama made millions through what Hillary did as SoS and political favors.....and of course the paper trail does not lead to him....other President's did the same, BUT Obama did it IMO with true hate towards the same Country and people that made him rich....I truly believe he along with Hillary work each day to continue that destruction and they will use anybody to keep creating problems. the shooter in this case is being applauded by those same people in private and hoping more do the same...

Latest posts

Back