Step 2

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hades

.......I AM
Reaction score
step 1 was being curious, you are here congratulations. step 1 complete
step 2 is deciding for yourself that you are not going to be a victim of anything that disrupts your status quo. A power outage that lasts for a week is an Emergency for someone whom is unprepared.
Anything worse could be life threatening to you and your loved ones.
Prepare for the worst, and anything less will be a minor inconvienience.

3. dont join a cult.....(i.e. poison kool aid camp)

sorry had to throw that small bit of humor in there.

LMAO, That was perfect. come on then who is next with step 4

step 1 was being curious, you are here congratulations. step 1 complete
step 2 is deciding for yourself that you are not going to be a victim of anything that disrupts your status quo. A power outage that lasts for a week is an Emergency for someone whom is unprepared.
Anything worse could be life threatening to you and your loved ones.
Prepare for the worst, and anything less will be a minor inconvienience.
3. dont join a cult.....(i.e. poison kool aid camp)

sorry had to throw that small bit of humor in there.
Step 4
Get your family involved, and make sure they are aware of the plan and their part in it!

i was taught, one to each lung then one to the head,, but as they said in zombieland "doubletap"

here are some beginning thoughts for making mind control kool aid
'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974

Now for the best part, how many MASS mind minipulators does the government have patents on. yes real US patents

hey here is another way.....................ever wonder why there is so many election commertials
USP # 5,784,124 (July 21, 1998)
Supraliminal Method of Education...
D'Alitalia, Joseph A., et al.
Abstract --- A method of behavior modification involves having a patient view supraliminal video messages superimposed upon an underlying video presentation. The video messages incorporate messages wherein at least some of the messages link a desired modified behavior to positive feelings of the patient. A supraliminal message generator and superimposer iteratively selects individual messages for display from the sequence of messages, decompressing the messages as required, and places the selected messages in a buffer memory of a video generation device. A processor of the supraliminal message generator and superimposer then fades the selected message from an invisible level to a visible level on the video display, and then fades the selected message from the visible level back to the invisible level.

6. Research.
You have the internet, use it.
A good 80%of what i know, i found on the net, then tried to preform.
You can find youtube vids on just about everything from traps to knife throwing.

I've always called that a "dead check" and the "double tap" was always shooting in spurts of 2 so that the hydrostatic wave turns their insides into goop even if they are wearing a vest :)

But who was handing out the Obama koolaid? Seems as though a lot of people did partake
lol I am not racist at all...but i had to laugh thinking about this... "obama kool-aid" how suiting....and I bet if ya asked him what flavor it was he'd tell ya "blue" lmao

Latest posts

Back