Starting to get scared

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you Starting to get Scared

• Total voters

JSL109

Reaction score
mmm... hi I'm JSL109 I live in Coos Bay OR for the most part I love the fact that you all are on here trying to get the info you need IDK what I'm doing other then trying to protcet my food and water I have an idea where I can go but that can only take me so fare

mmm... hi I'm JSL109 I live in Coos Bay OR for the most part I love the fact that you all are on here trying to get the info you need IDK what I'm doing other then trying to protcet my food and water I have an idea where I can go but that can only take me so fare
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Feel free to ask any questions you should have to help you.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Than you I still don't know how to do everything on here yet but I'm getting it. Anyways today i got about 200 caned food (had to cut down a tree for it but food is food) and I'm thinking of going hunting soon but right now I'm still at about 4 months food 2 months water I think I might need more

I think fear is the first pat of it. Once you have your cage rattled, you start to prep and work from a productive angle instead of letting fear slow you down. You're in the right place and heading in the right direction with your preps, keep it up and thanks for joining.

Welcome. I'm past getting scared. Right now, I'm pissed and I'm not going to let my family suffer due to the stupidity of others. There will be hell to pay and I don't take credit.

Latest posts

Back