Must Read SPYCRAFT on Netflix

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
A must watch if you have it guys, esp episode 1 second half when they explore DATA collection of citizens, They use China as an example, but I feel the Biden regime is quite likely to adopt similar collection and surveillance techniques on US citizens. Definately worth the effort to watch and learn something.

Husband just mentioned watching that tonight. America has been collecting data on it's citizens for a while now.

Come on man, Pics, Details, Advice ?? :)

I got mine on amazon years ago and before that at the Dollar store. Bought 10 at the dollar store. They did not last too long but for a dollar, worked for me. Current RFID wallet looks just like a regular wallet, so picture would mean nothing. Try looking at Amazon and then buy some place else. That way you will have a price comparison and not send money Amazon's way.

I got mine on amazon years ago and before that at the Dollar store. Bought 10 at the dollar store. They did not last too long but for a dollar, worked for me. Current RFID wallet looks just like a regular wallet, so picture would mean nothing. Try looking at Amazon and then buy some place else. That way you will have a price comparison and not send money Amazon's way.

Thanks mate, will do.

Latest posts

Back