SouthWest - Bugging Out?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you bugging out when SHTF?

• Total voters
bugging out to Oklahoma sounds good to me on acount of the mountains and forest.only draw back to me when it comes to new mexico is the water.i dont know if its safe to drink or not

a couple of areas in texas i know would be great.on acount theres lakes and streams included..but as far as Arizona goes.im not sure about it on acount its dessert.and running water areas are at least man made.. they'll dry up eventully..

leaving the built up area and moving to the mountains in the county. Lots of caves and natural water sources that cannot be seen from the air or land if you are not close enough.

biggest challenge in the Southwest....WATER....

Staying put near a ghost town in New Mexico. Here, I have land to hunt and can buy meat on the hoof. We are 100 miles from Albuquerque. When SHTF it will be weeks before the crazies get south to our place. These farmers and ranchers don't take likly to people they don't know on their land. This may not be a perfect situitation but it is the best I cound find. I have a freezer full of food and I am busy reloading ammo.

It’s not bugging out cause theirs is a decent chance we will already be there because we spend a lot of time at the cabin the only problem is I’m the only one prepping but I’ve told everyone in my immediate family and some have started helping my great aunt is in the process of teaching a lot of the old ways and my is on the fence about it since her boyfriend is also a prepper and has been helping me set up and we both agree that there’s no point in bugging out if that’s where you spend most weekends any way it’s just normal for us

It’s not bugging out cause theirs is a decent chance we will already be there because we spend a lot of time at the cabin the only problem is I’m the only one prepping but I’ve told everyone in my immediate family and some have started helping my great aunt is in the process of teaching a lot of the old ways and my is on the fence about it since her boyfriend is also a prepper and has been helping me set up and we both agree that there’s no point in bugging out if that’s where you spend most weekends any way it’s just normal for us

You win the longest sentence on the site, award!

Latest posts

Back