Southwest Airlines Employee Sounds The Alarm

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1634090590445.png

It’s all part of the plandemic agenda to crash our economy and start the great reset, I hope it bites them in she ars. If they get it their way there will only be the ultra rich and ultra poor , no middle class, no small mom and pop companies, only the big box stores that they can control via taxation or lack there of.

I feel anyone is entitled to refuse the vaccine. But by refusing and loosing your job I don’t have a lot of sympathy.

I'm flying American Airlines on Friday...no word on any cancelations or time adjustments "so far". Also, as far as personal freedom to not get vaccinated, when I get on the plane I'm going to demand that I fly it. If someone says, well, you're not licensed, I'm going to reply that I don't need to be. They're going to be infringing on my rights as an American to deny me access to fly that plane.

That's the logic being used here. I don't understand it. The pilot's right; you have a freedom not to get vaccinated, but SW also has a freedom not to employ vaccinated pilots. The choice is two-fold here, and the company has the right to enforce their choice. No harm there. What is the crime in that? We want to live in a country with a small government where people can make money? Well this is a prime example of a company doing what they want to do and enforcing it.

I'm glad the pilot lost his job.....but then again this has nothing to do with why SouthWest had so many cancelations Monday. There was no 'mandated vaccination" walk out for this nor any other airline. SW's problems have nothing to do with vaccinations and everything to do with poor scheduling processes. And no, I'm not getting my information from the mainstream media...I'm getting it from my son who's a pilot at Southwest and my daughter in law who's a scheduler. Both are vaccinated, BTW, and both are still very much employed by the airline.

I feel anyone is entitled to refuse the vaccine. But by refusing and loosing your job I don’t have a lot of sympathy.

Well, this IS America, whether you like it or not. You think the gov't should be able to force people to take an experimental vaccine for which the companies that make it are immune from suit or prosecution; and has known side effects, including death. A vaccine that is 13 times less protection than natural immunity, for a virus with a 99.5% survival rate.

You know Biden’s policies are killing America, and you voted for him anyway because you don’t like Trump the man. That is something a 15 year old would do; and you have the audacity to call yourself a patriot. That’s like a racist having a heart attack but turning away the life saving ambulance because the EMT is black. And you call others childish, and ignorant.

I will have ZERO sympathy when you finally have your grabber, since you ate YOURSELF into 50% and 75% blockage in your arteries. Please, think of me when it happens.

PS It's "losing", and that entire sentence is a grammatical nightmare.

I'm flying American Airlines on Friday...no word on any cancelations or time adjustments "so far". Also, as far as personal freedom to not get vaccinated, when I get on the plane I'm going to demand that I fly it. If someone says, well, you're not licensed, I'm going to reply that I don't need to be. They're going to be infringing on my rights as an American to deny me access to fly that plane.

That's the logic being used here. I don't understand it. The pilot's right; you have a freedom not to get vaccinated, but SW also has a freedom not to employ vaccinated pilots. The choice is two-fold here, and the company has the right to enforce their choice. No harm there. What is the crime in that? We want to live in a country with a small government where people can make money? Well this is a prime example of a company doing what they want to do and enforcing it.

I'm glad the pilot lost his job.....but then again this has nothing to do with why SouthWest had so many cancelations Monday. There was no 'mandated vaccination" walk out for this nor any other airline. SW's problems have nothing to do with vaccinations and everything to do with poor scheduling processes. And no, I'm not getting my information from the mainstream media...I'm getting it from my son who's a pilot at Southwest and my daughter in law who's a scheduler. Both are vaccinated, BTW, and both are still very much employed by the airline.

You love the coolaid! Lol why are they having scheduling problems?

According to the Federal Register, there is an Executive Order for vaccine mandate for Federal Employees.
https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...isease-2019-vaccination-for-federal-employeesThe very next Executive Order is for Federal contractors. It is about safety protocols. i have skimmed it 3 times and not one mention of vaccine.
https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...ovid-safety-protocols-for-federal-contractorsThe Cadaver in Chief says one thing and then signs another. MSM builds on it. Same thing was done with Gun control. Not 1 EO about guns.

Latest posts

Back