Southern prepper says howdy!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sbrosky1

Reaction score
I'm a married mom of two with a full time job. Hubby is ex military. We currently pay a bank for the privilege of squatting on this piece of dirt in the country. Been prepping for about 8 months now. I prep on a coupon. Couponing has set me up with a well stocked house. Extreme? No. Practical? Yes.

We are very proficient with a variety of firearms and own a variety as well. Pleased as punch that two gun manufacturers are setting u shop in my neck of the woods. Now all we need is a reload kit and we're good to go.

Looking forward to some brainstorming sessions with like mixed folk.

I'm a married mom of two with a full time job. Hubby is ex military. We currently pay a bank for the privilege of squatting on this piece of dirt in the country. Been prepping for about 8 months now. I prep on a coupon. Couponing has set me up with a well stocked house. Extreme? No. Practical? Yes.

We are very proficient with a variety of firearms and own a variety as well. Pleased as punch that two gun manufacturers are setting u shop in my neck of the woods. Now all we need is a reload kit and we're good to go.

Looking forward to some brainstorming sessions with like mixed folk.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Thanks for the welcome. I'm trying to talk to other local preppers around me about joining the site but I hit a brick wall of resistance.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm trying to talk to other local preppers around me about joining the site but I hit a brick wall of resistance.​

I wonder why? Can be anonymous. As for location, they can put just USA if that is the hold-up.

Hi from down under - where in SC?? I lived in Columbia for a few years, and have really good friends near Blenheim.

Latest posts

Back