Southern Central New York State

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in Orange county NY and am prepping. Im looking to network with other preppers in the area. I want to discuss things and plan with my local prepping community. I want to exchange knowledge share and gain connections and much more. Read my profile for more about who i am and what i have to offer.

Brother, I have faith in you to make the right decision to protect the laws of the constitution like myself as a civilian. My neighbors don't think anything" bad" could possibly happen the way it could but some of us are open minded of course. They are open targets because there houses and landscapes are beautiful with wealth, which makes them targets for the needy in times of despair. When our country shits the bed its better to look like the poor man in need, but nobody will be prepared for the physiological impacts of lives. God bless brother and I wish you and you're family well, I have my work cut out for me in my location and probably die like a patriot. At least I feel better knowing that hopefully, one of my fellow brothers will benefit from my ultimate sacrifice ;) pls believe that I'm on you're side brother!

Is anyone out there around Chenango County area. Looking for those in and around there hoping to find more than the few I know. I am in FL now but hope to be out of here before the SHTF. Would like to hear from those in NY though.
Hello Mountain Heart hope this message finds you well I have lived in Broome county NY my whole life would enjoy the opportunity to chat sometime send me a message here or feel free to email me at [email protected] use Re; ShadowWolf 13 in the subject line

Hello Mountain Heart hope this message finds you well I have lived in Broome county NY my whole life would enjoy the opportunity to chat sometime send me a message here or feel free to email me at [email protected] use Re; ShadowWolf 13 in the subject line
Hi nice to hear from you. Hope things aren't too bad in your area. Kinda quiet here. Only because in the south we don't play lol I still have family and friends in the Norwich and Mt Upton area. I don't get up there as often as I would like, the last time was a few years ago. Well, you and yours stay safe ttyl

Hi nice to hear from you. Hope things aren't too bad in your area. Kinda quiet here. Only because in the south we don't play lol I still have family and friends in the Norwich and Mt Upton area. I don't get up there as often as I would like, the last time was a few years ago. Well, you and yours stay safe ttyl
Pleasure to meet you all is well here in the Binghamton NY area aside from the Covid-19 dealings Broome county entered phase two of reopening this past Fri. 5/29/20 so we are getting things back running slowly take care and I hope we can chat someday soon I am on here at least a couple times a day so feel free to PM me or email again is [email protected]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back