southern california

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
i live in Antelope Valley california, Lancaster mainly, alot of people might not know where this is: its 70miles north of L.A.(but still L.A. county)its right by Edwards AFB, where Chuck Yeager first broke the sound barrier, and where they make and fly the top aircrafts in the world!
this also scares me because if the nuke scenario goes down, im probably screwed lol

i live in Antelope Valley california, Lancaster mainly, alot of people might not know where this is: its 70miles north of L.A.(but still L.A. county)its right by Edwards AFB, where Chuck Yeager first broke the sound barrier, and where they make and fly the top aircrafts in the world!
this also scares me because if the nuke scenario goes down, im probably screwed lol
Edwards I believe is primarily a test base. I am in Orange County about 15 miles south of Disneyland.

test, training, and full on air force base, everything from the new F-35s to B2s etc i can probably name most military aircraft by heart (exept experimental lol) hell, skunk works is about 2miles from me

test, training, and full on air force base, everything from the new F-35s to B2s etc i can probably name most military aircraft by heart (exept experimental lol) hell, skunk works is about 2miles from me
I know nothing about aircraft. I have never been able to identify any of them. except the A-10

i was interested in them the 1st time i layed eyes on the sr71 blackbird, such an amazing jet that although out of commision, still holds records today

Latest posts

Back