Southern Africa in Peril

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are expecting a major country shut down on Monday 20th March being lead by Julius Malema of the EFF party ( see in the video above )
we have Government Hospital nurses on strike , allowing patients in but not staff to give them medical assistance ( Africa logic 💩 )
water as well as electric getting scarce in places but plenty of sewage spills around , due again to infrastructure collapsing ( I have 40.000 Lt stored in tanks( not sewage 🙈but fresh water just for the 2 of us , & 30.000 LT plus in my pool, 20Kw of solar back up as well . Have built a septic tank if sewage goes down. the looting seen is a regular accurance but on a smaller scale, I came across this book in my local library , just started reading , interesting to find something like this here
www.visibleinkpress .com ( America )
LCCN 201 801 5075( in print ) 5076 e Book ( 2018 ) interesting notes on pandemics ,almost predicting covid
by Marie d Jones
There are lists at the back to help determine needs ( again have not yet got to them )
will try and give feed back after the 20th ,
cheers

Attachments

• IMG-20230309-WA0048.jpg
    IMG-20230309-WA0048.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
We are expecting a major country shut down on Monday 20th March being lead by Julius Malema of the EFF party ( see in the video above )
we have Government Hospital nurses on strike , allowing patients in but not staff to give them medical assistance ( Africa logic 💩 )
water as well as electric getting scarce in places but plenty of sewage spills around , due again to infrastructure collapsing ( I have 40.000 Lt stored in tanks( not sewage 🙈but fresh water just for the 2 of us , & 30.000 LT plus in my pool, 20Kw of solar back up as well . Have built a septic tank if sewage goes down. the looting seen is a regular accurance but on a smaller scale, I came across this book in my local library , just started reading , interesting to find something like this here
www.visible ink press .com ( America )
LCCN 201 801 5075( in print ) 5076 e Book ( 2018 ) interesting notes on pandemics ,almost predicting covid
by Marie d Jones
There are lists at the back to help determine needs ( again have not yet got to them )
cheers

Good luck and God bless you. Keep fighting!

www.visibleinkpress .com ( America )
by Marie d Jones
cheers

Stay safe!

Hi all sorry for the late feed back to our March 20 stay away, it was mainly quiet ,yes there were some incidents ,Police out in force ( 3400 troupes in the back ground ) to the lead up over, 24,000 old tires were pick up from around the country , sounds a lot but not really . Julius Malema said he was successful in closing the country down , government says stay away ineffective, reality was that 21st March was a public holiday so many people working took a long weekend , JM supporters are mostly unemployed people anyway , the book I spoke about after reading it , it is more about historical events , the check list very basic , not something I would consider buying , we are back to normal , with general striking , the tires seem to be back on the streets , being set alight to block roads. What is increasing is local hitmen taking people out in drive by shooting , it is said they can come as cheep as R5000 ($250 ) not that I have made any enquiries into the subject .Cheers

Latest posts

Back