Southern Africa in Peril

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RSA currencies getting hit hard a the moment. Resource prices are so low and demand so low that it is no longer benefiting the country. Imports skyrocketing - mine labour going to strike for higher wages and sink the South African mines. I remember in RSA back in the late 1970" there was the bumper sticker - last man out switch the lights off.. 99 days of rolling power sharing so far this year things are literately shutting down.
I got out in 2006.

Congrats. As long as I get an eye operation I am free for the naval response unit training. After four years I can transfer but that is eight years away.

It begins...

South Africa begins seizing white-owned farms
https://www.news.com.au/finance/eco...s/news-story/8937f899bd3f131bfc4ffb648ea5c53b
THE South African government has begun the process of seizing land from white farmers.
Local newspaper City Press reports two game farms in the northern province of Limpopo are the first to be targeted for unilateral seizure after negotiations with the owners to purchase the properties stalled.
While the government says it intends to pay, owners Akkerland Boerdery wanted 200 million rand ($18.7 million) for the land — they’re being offered just 20 million rand ($1.87 million).
“Notice is hereby given that a terrain inspection will be held on the farms on April 5, 2018 at 10am in order to conduct an audit of the assets and a handover of the farm’s keys to the state,” a letter sent to the owners earlier this year said.

Scary shit. I will say though, the writing has been on the wall for a while now. The place has been getting more and more hostile to whites and security has been getting worse for a long time now. I hate the thought of cutting and running, but it beats dead....

Scorched earth policy for sure. As I understood the article the government offered $0.10 on the dollar and then zero.
As one of the token liberals on this forum, I reluctantly agree with the scorched earth thing.

I predict that South Africa will go the way of Zimbabwae...and 10 billion rand may buy a beer.

Government confiscation based on skin color is stupid...especially when the people who are driven out are the people who grow the food.

Who will get placed in these confiscated farms?

Relatives and friends of government officials. They will be flunkeys who probably won't know anything about farming and/or hard work.

It will be a disaster.

The government will own all the farm land and not have any food for the people. South Africa is a doomed country. Time to dump any financial interests and got gone. Within 5 years they will be in a contest with Zimbabwe for who is the worst country.

Scary shit. I will say though, the writing has been on the wall for a while now. The place has been getting more and more hostile to whites and security has been getting worse for a long time now. I hate the thought of cutting and running, but it beats dead....
You know when I read of things like this I think of the Jews trying at the last minute to get out of the way of the Nazi's. I can imagine how difficult it would be to make yourself leave home for a new country when there are only early signs of trouble, BUT that is the time to leave. I am sure one thought they have is that it can't be happening or that it will get better, it won't get worse. Then by the time they realize the pickle they are in, it is too late. Hope I never have to make that decision. What country would I go to, what would I take, who would I say good bye to and what would I leave behind? How would I start over with only what I have with me? Honestly, how about paperwork, where do you start? Get a passport and visa I guess? If not then run north illegally?

The government will own all the farm land and not have any food for the people. South Africa is a doomed country. Time to dump any financial interests and got gone. Within 5 years they will be in a contest with Zimbabwe for who is the worst country.
Called "cutting off your nose to spite your face". We have our land back, and no whites but we are starving now.

I have no sympathy for this once prosperous country that turned on the white farmers , in envy of the white population's ability to produce food and prosper . Under protection of the black and racist run government the envious murdered , tortured and raped the white people , drug their corpses out to the back 40 acres , moved into the murdered peoples homes and claimed ownership . Many of the white population left the country before they were murdered . Now the results of the hate filled South African government has arrived .

I have no sympathy for this once prosperous country that turned on the white farmers , in envy of the white population's ability to produce food and prosper . Under protection of the black and racist run government the envious murdered , tortured and raped the white people , drug their corpses out to the back 40 acres , moved into the murdered peoples homes and claimed ownership . Many of the white population left the country before they were murdered . Now the results of the hate filled South African government has arrived .

@poltiregist haven't you heard? There is no such thing as reverse racism. 😒 :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back