South eastern meet and greet

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
Gazrock posted a link about survival gardening today. While I was looking at it I saw info on a three day outdoor prepper meet in Saluda NC. It's in September, and has all kinds of classes and vendors. Saluda is just barely north of greenville SC. I'm only 2 hrs away, so will make the effort to make it, and would love to meet anyone there. That part of NC is really beautiful, espechially that time of year. It's also really close to the Cradle Of Forestry, which is a really cool state park/interpretive center. It was part of Vanderbilts forestry management school, which became the US Dept of Forestry. Well worth the half day to spend there.

Gazrock posted a link about survival gardening today. While I was looking at it I saw info on a three day outdoor prepper meet in Saluda NC. It's in September, and has all kinds of classes and vendors. Saluda is just barely north of greenville SC. I'm only 2 hrs away, so will make the effort to make it, and would love to meet anyone there. That part of NC is really beautiful, espechially that time of year. It's also really close to the Cradle Of Forestry, which is a really cool state park/interpretive center. It was part of Vanderbilts forestry management school, which became the US Dept of Forestry. Well worth the half day to spend there.
It's sept 12-14 2015.

Latest posts

Back