South Carolina Roll Call!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh it is the same here. This is a very small town and people who have always treated others well, are angry at the riots,
burning, pillaging, and destruction of Historical monuments. Not to mention the downright HATRED toward anyone who is white!

There are more than a few military guys here who have plans to defend our area to the max!

Does your area have a plan to defend or your group? Can I ask if you are a physician?
No I’m not a doctor unless your heat pump or air conditioning is sick , LOL we have a small group of patriots that believe in live and let live but make no mistake, the line is already drawn in the SC red clay.

Doing great, lets get this election over with and settle back down!!!!!

Don't count on things settling back down. All indications show that it is about to get worse, much worse. You are doing the best thing possible with getting other like minded people together and planning how to protect your homes and families.

Stay prepared! Some folks in the food industry are calling for shortages this winter FAR greater than we saw this summer. Lots of reasons...China is buying everything they can get their hands on because of the floods that ruined their crops. As is Japan and another country I can’t remember. The rains this year have ruined a lot of crops worldwide. We’ve lost a bunch of corn here. Shortages of meat is going to happen too.

Don't count on things settling back down. All indications show that it is about to get worse, much worse. You are doing the best thing possible with getting other like minded people together and planning how to protect your homes and families.

Stay prepared! Some folks in the food industry are calling for shortages this winter FAR greater than we saw this summer. Lots of reasons...China is buying everything they can get their hands on because of the floods that ruined their crops. As is Japan and another country I can’t remember. The rains this year have ruined a lot of crops worldwide. We’ve lost a bunch of corn here. Shortages of meat is going to happen too.

I've already noticed this in stores like Walmart, and Grocery Stores shelves are half empty, days go by and they're still unstocked. Ask them about it and they say they're "Having trouble getting trucks to deliver" and etc. People are panic buying again. Hopefully most of us are already stocked up on what we need, and If you aren't now's the time to do it. Before it's too late!

I went to Walmart and Kroger in Columbia today and found shortages more severe than in April, May or June. Rice and beans were nearly non-existent, which I believe is due to people stocking up. Meat, produce, eggs and milk were plentiful.

Our grocery was really hurting for meat yesterday. And a lot of other things. Will see if any comes in today.

Hello my fellow South Carolinians! Hope everyone is staying safe out there, times are definitely getting a bit worse out there as we kind of predicted, but fortunately for Preppers like us we were probably prepared for this long before it happened.

Stay safe and remain vigilant!

Latest posts

Back