South Carolina Roll Call!

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Kostis

Jr Member
Reaction score
Anyone else mad with what China did? I am never going to ever buy again the made in China label if I can help it

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
I would suspect every country in the world has made plenty of mistakes with underestimating this bug so far. I wish we could all learn to get along and share real data to help each other on this!

Kostis

Jr Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions? I ordered a full face and had also the 3m before due to boat working with chemicals. Ordered the Mira mask and the p3 filters that it’s supposed to be reusable but in the email they said it’s for a single use. That’s not particle filters work though

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
Any suggestions? I ordered a full face and had also the 3m before due to boat working with chemicals. Ordered the Mira mask and the p3 filters that it’s supposed to be reusable but in the email they said it’s for a single use. That’s not particle filters work though
I don’t know that much about mask particulars but like you I had some for spraying paint and working around chemicals like thinners and such. I also had a stack of P95’s for dust and particles. When this was just starting to look serious I bought about 7 more gas masks from harbor freight. Shortly after that they started to disappear. I have them in a safe place now.

Latest posts