South Africa

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is happening over in Africa I can see happening in our own states which makes me pay attention. Their food lines to get into s store is just insane right now, just to purchase food to feed their families. It happened here in some lockdowned states not too long ago with all the restrictions that state governments were implementing. I didnt see it here but I know it did happen. Talk to @Amish Heart

Yep. New Mexico was a mess when the lockdown started. That was in March 2020 and when we left the state in July 2020, it was no better. I had grown used to standind in line outside the grocery store for 30 minutes plus. And when you get closer to the entrance, always a sign of things that they were out of: No milk, meat, eggs, break, tp, any paper products. And I felt like I moved to a different planet, coming to Kansas. No lines. Local good food. I could go outside and do stuff! I could go places that were deemed closed and non essential in New Mexico. Glad I'm gone from there. I really hate that state. Just got home from Denver a few days ago. We were there for husband's medical. That place is really a mess, hadn't actually been in a city for a year, so it was a shocker. Almost 3 million people, constant bumper to bumper traffic, the air so dirty I couldn't even see the mountains and was sneezing and coughing all week. We went in to a shop for bagels one morning and ordered. There was one table and two seats in the corner of this big place. We sat down and ate our bagel, or tried to. Husband finished his, and I was almost done when a worker comes over and says that she's sorry, but indoor dining was not allowed there. No one but us were in this large shop. It was so retarded, it was laughable. I wrapped up the rest of my bagel and ate it in the car. And Denver is supposed to be "open". Both Denver and Albuquerque are going to be insane when things go bad. I can't even imagine.

What is happening over in Africa I can see happening in our own states which makes me pay attention. Their food lines to get into s store is just insane right now, just to purchase food to feed their families. It happened here in some lockdowned states not too long ago with all the restrictions that state governments were implementing. I didnt see it here but I know it did happen. Talk to @Amish Heart
yes there was some things out of stock,,,,, but many store had people counting how many were in the building, it was a safety precaution not a food shortage,,, I have family all over and did not hear one word about standing in line to get what they were handing out,, ,that is what a food line is,,,, waiting to go in is no different than waiting for a table at a restaurants

Last edited:
Really, who gives a toss what happens over there. They came out of mud huts and they are heading back to mud huts,
What is really sad is S Africa was the crown jewel of Africa. It was the one stable country with great infrastructure, education, thriving economy, etc. It really does show how quickly things can change. Don’t take your security for granted.

Latest posts

Back