South Africa

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no need to worry about me,,, I am fine and when the chit hits the fan I will still be here long after you are gone
I think not when me 64 you’ll be a ghostly 96. I’ll be sure to blow you a kiss : ) 👄 Perhaps you misunderstood what my post 8 was referring to with reference to what I wrote by the daily chant of kill the boar..

I think not when me 64 you’ll be a ghostly 96. I’ll be sure to blow you a kiss : ) 👄 Perhaps you misunderstood what my post 8 was referring to with reference to what I wrote by the daily chant of kill the boar..
YOU ARE A STRANGE ONE AND HAVE MADE MY IGNORE LIST

GG I'm glad you are so confidante, not all of us are though. We are NOT Russia. Our country is a shithole right now with this currant administration.
I would live no where other than the USA,,, Biden is just dirt blowing in the wind and after the midterm elections he won't even be a factor in this country,,, the old stupid chit will be sitting in his basement wondering what went wrong,,,,,,,,,,,, now I have tired of this game,,,,,

THIS IS THE USA AND WILL NOT BUCKEL TO THE LIKES OF BIDEN AND THE DEMOCRATS

South Africa will not happen here,,,, to many people with guns that won't take the crap without a fight,,,,,,, we might not have enough body bags for S.O.B.s........ I know for a fact I will bury any that try anything with me

if the balloon pops in ANY way - shape - or form >>> you'll see the racism issue rear its vicious head soon enough - because there is only so many CVS & Walgreens to loot & burn - the very second the Baltimore & Ferguson & Central LA type looting crosses over to the white residential areas >>> KABOOM - there will be coverage of the violence and that's all it will take - the tit-4-tat violence will make the ethnic cleansing from the other parts of the world look like a Lions Club picnic ....

if the balloon pops in ANY way - shape - or form >>> you'll see the racism issue rear its vicious head soon enough - because there is only so many CVS & Walgreens to loot & burn - the very second the Baltimore & Ferguson & Central LA type looting crosses over to the white residential areas >>> KABOOM - there will be coverage of the violence and that's all it will take - the tit-4-tat violence will make the ethnic cleansing from the other parts of the world look like a Lions Club picnic ....
if the looting and burning spreads to residential the results for the blacks will be catastrophic,,,, they are a small minority the fighting will not last long,,,,, like I said this is not South Africa where whites are a minority and they have had their teeth pulled by the Government,,, we are heavily armed and will not hesitate to defend our self's

Last edited:
mostly it will be ignorant angry people starting something they can not finish,,,

there are more blacks who are decent people than thugs ,,if this does escalate it will roll back time to when they were truly a suppressed people and that will be a crime in it's self

South Africa will not happen here,,,, to many people with guns that won't take the crap without a fight,,,,,,, we might not have enough body bags for S.O.B.s........ I know for a fact I will bury any that try anything with me
Why bury them, let the turkey buzzards, crows, ravens, yotes, raccoons,skunks have their fill?

mostly it will be ignorant angry people starting something they can not finish,,, there are more blacks who are decent people than thugs ,,if this does escalate it will roll back time to when they were truly a suppressed people and that will be a crime in it's self

I think that is the plan. Soros and his ilk have pushed the radical BLM to make POC feel empowered and push them into acting out and angering whitey. "give us your homes white people", "death to America", "give us reparations", "all white people are racist", re-write American history, etc. This "woke" movement is actually to incite a race war. I doubt very seriously that Soros has ever had a black friend. A real friend, not an employee.

I think that is the plan. Soros and his ilk have pushed the radical BLM to make POC feel empowered and push them into acting out and angering whitey. "give us your homes white people", "death to America", "give us reparations", "all white people are racist", re-write American history, etc. This "woke" movement is actually to incite a race war. I doubt very seriously that Soros has ever had a black friend. A real friend, not an employee.

Soros grew up a NAZI and there has never been an organization that had less use for the blacks than the goose-steppers >>> there were blacks in Europe - chiefly in France - and they didn't exactly fair very well during the Occupation - most American blacks don't realize what would have happened to them if they took over ....

mostly it will be ignorant angry people starting something they can not finish,,,

there are more blacks who are decent people than thugs ,,if this does escalate it will roll back time to when they were truly a suppressed people and that will be a crime in it's self

I can certainly agree with the ignorance of the people that go out looting & burning - same bunch will move into the better residential areas after there's no retail left - give them a bloody nose and it's adios >>> but there's a whole other BLMer bunch that will just use the WROL to take revenge - they'll be the ones responsible for massacring an entire subdivision or town ...

got a look see on that type on the 4th of July weekend - that "Moorish Army" bunch caught on the interstate won't be twiddling their thumbs when the opportunity comes along ....

https://spectator.com.au/2021/07/whats-behind-the-south-african-riots/
https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...tarts-large-deployment-restore-order-78859415
It's getting a bit of news time here Down Under - appears the protests were initially politically motivated, then mob mentality took over. We have a member on our forum with family in SA. Here are his latest comments on this:

At least my family is safe but would not mind being out on the streets in the old country (South Africa) _ I have a brother and mother still there.
It is not far from Mad Max type scenario.
Key learning are that police can’t deal with large scale unrest. In Australia if there is a problem they get police in from other areas to make up the numbers needed.
If unrest broke out in Australia in a few spots it would be uncontainable.
It is 9 meals (3 days) away from anarchy.

Massive que for food all over country. Family members and others say there is no bread except, even in areas not directly affected by riots. Distribution systems failing, with majority of country on poverty, many going house to house begging for food. Whole neighbourhoods closed to residents only and manned by residents.
Military in photos are very poorly equipped, we used to take webbing with food, water and a few spare mass, the country got no money all been stolen, security forces very badly equipped one can easily see how thins falling apart .
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...a-deploy-25000-troops-country-brink-civil-war

here are my thoughts on South Africa,, hell Africa as a whole lets just give it back to the black people and and the white folks just pack up and leave ,there are many parts of the world that are far safer,,,,,,,, ship every Black world wide back to their roots, ,,, I am sure with the trade of people all could end up with as much or more than they had to begin with

it would be a fitting scenario for all the unhappy Black people all over the world to learn just how much better they had it before going home to their roots,,,,,, just let them rot in the hell that Africa is

I do agree that with all the things that have happened in the last year I am more aware of racial issues than I was before. I’ve never cared about the color of anyone’s skin, only how they carry themselves and treat others. Now I am much more aware of the anger coming from the blacks that are so loud and feel it is setting them back more than helping their cause.

I do agree that with all the things that have happened in the last year I am more aware of racial issues than I was before. I’ve never cared about the color of anyone’s skin, only how they carry themselves and treat others. Now I am much more aware of the anger coming from the blacks that are so loud and feel it is setting them back more than helping their cause.
Skin colour is only skin deep it’s what lies within the heart a love for darkness or a love for God. There was only ever one race. For some that be a lust for power, control and a utopia that wishes to deny and rid itself of the one true God. It was the globalists that destroyed South Africa under the guise of Marxism The demise of South Africa has everything to do with the destruction of Christianity and more specifically the annihilation of the Boar. Brent The question of racism is only another agenda to bring that about.

Latest posts

Back