Some crucial items for your bob that are often forgotten

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baking Soda is what holds the universe together... Oops, that was Duct Tape.... LOL

It is actually a good alternative for toothpaste when brushing teeth. It can also be used for removing stains when washing clothes, and a lot more...

http://lifehackery.com/2008/07/22/home-4/
Clyde you're awesome at replying! That leads me to reevaluate my cleaning supplies, which until now consisted of a bar of soap and toothbrush. I have a pretty extensive bug out setup, but it don't think I really plan to use it. My main focus has been my homestead, trying to get it as self sustaining as possible. I live about 90 miles from a nuke plant, and yes maybe that could get me to run, but not much else. The thought of having to abandon all the work I've put into this place is pretty rough, but I am a survivor above all else. I recently took an inventory of my bags, and pretty much can't carry it all anymore!

Baking soda neutralizes acidity in water/hand sanitizer/clean and disinfect your knives after dressing a kill/bathe with it to kill body odor cus if your surviving your probably stinking /treat insect bites and stings. the list goes on!

Latest posts

Back