Solar storms/CME's

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Space Weather News --- Here is a site for those that take CME's serious . Here they give an daily update on CME threats as well as other space things going sideways such as incoming meteorites . I have it on my favorites bar as I don't expect the government to warn us of a d-m thing . Lately we have been seeing a lot of CME's ., but so for the big ones " x class " has missed us . When that happens " and it is just a matter of when " those dependent on phones and the electric grid " ain't gona to be happy " . --- Update from Space Weather News . Last night a large CME ejected from the sun and is headed to earth . It should reach us within 42 hours . However the space geek says " this is not the big one " . Watch it for yourself on the link .

Last edited:
Space Weather News--- You guys should take about 4 minutes of your time to watch this one . Two " X Class " CME are incoming . One will hit then be followed up by a second hit . However we are receiving an outer hit , " not the direct hit " that would create a life altering result .

Last edited:
First x class CME should be making impact around dawn in the morning " Tuesday morning " Wouldn't it be interesting to see traffic jammed up as cars and trucks suddenly stopped on the highways from their melted electronics . Actually though that ain't likely to provide preppers entertainment tomorrow , as the incoming CME is supposedly a glancing hit " this time " .

Last edited:
I get my daily solar and propogation info here:
1691588025364.png

Latest posts

Back