Solar Phone/Game/IPad/ETC Charger

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
ok gadget freaks heres a cool one for ya i just saw at 2am on an infomercial lol.
tbh, the first thing that poped into my head was Clydesdale and his kids video games lol.
check it out:

https://www.getcharger.com/

if you think about it, it'll charge a psp, and a psp also plays movies on it, although their specialized, but still. can you imagine watching movies while others are going crazy with bordom? LOL!

I would strap this to the outside of my pack and charge while on the move !! I will look for some reviews on it.

My concern is how small it is.
i am not sure the length of charge it can provide. I found and like this company Goal Zero. On their website it is going for $159.99, but I have seen it cheaper at costco. I believe at costco it was around $99.99. I have the bigger panels and love their products. I have threads on here about the panels i have.

guide10plusadvkit.jpg

i am not sure the length of charge it can provide. I found and like this company Goal Zero. On their website it is going for $159.99, but I have seen it cheaper at costco. I believe at costco it was around $99.99. I have the bigger panels and love their products. I have threads on here about the panels i have.

guide10plusadvkit.jpg
Cool i will check it out.

I have the Escape 150 Adventure Kit. I bought mine at Costco so it comes with more (Pictured below) for less. It cost about $260.00 if memory serves.

escape150advkit.jpg
lalweb.jpg
14101.jpg

I bought an extra panel the Boulder 15 for and extra $99.00. by going through Costco I saved almost $200.00.

boulder15web.jpg

Latest posts

Back