Quantcast

Solar Phone/Game/IPad/ETC Charger

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
ok gadget freaks heres a cool one for ya i just saw at 2am on an infomercial lol.
tbh, the first thing that poped into my head was Clydesdale and his kids video games lol.
check it out:

https://www.getcharger.com/

if you think about it, it'll charge a psp, and a psp also plays movies on it, although their specialized, but still. can you imagine watching movies while others are going crazy with bordom? LOL!

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
I would strap this to the outside of my pack and charge while on the move !! I will look for some reviews on it.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
its key chain size, so you could pretty much put it anywhere lol.
and from what the ad says it even charges on artificial light.
I like it. If it proves to be worthwhile I am all for it! but I will skip the $10.00 flashlight. Not worth the $10.00.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
My concern is how small it is.
i am not sure the length of charge it can provide. I found and like this company Goal Zero. On their website it is going for $159.99, but I have seen it cheaper at costco. I believe at costco it was around $99.99. I have the bigger panels and love their products. I have threads on here about the panels i have.

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
i am not sure the length of charge it can provide. I found and like this company Goal Zero. On their website it is going for $159.99, but I have seen it cheaper at costco. I believe at costco it was around $99.99. I have the bigger panels and love their products. I have threads on here about the panels i have.

Cool i will check it out.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I have the Escape 150 Adventure Kit. I bought mine at Costco so it comes with more (Pictured below) for less. It cost about $260.00 if memory serves.

I bought an extra panel the Boulder 15 for and extra $99.00. by going through Costco I saved almost $200.00.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
ya thats crazy awesome if you have cash to spend.
heck, you could probably power a small cabin with those.

Latest posts