SOL - Survive Outdoors Longer

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen this before. and i keep thinking it means Sh*t Out of Luck or Sh*t On Luck.

these seem like good starter kits. some of the complaints that i have heard/read, are that it is a bit bulky, and that some times the items are a bit difficult to put back in its place.

Is anyone familiar with this company, SOL - Survive Outdoors Longer? I have been thinking about grabbing a couple of their products. especially this one http://surviveoutdoorslonger.com/origin.php

The companies main page is; http://surviveoutdoorslonger.com
I don't know man, I would go with a swiss army knife a good good fire starter, you probably could make a better compass with a magnetized needle then i would put together a fishing kit in a altoid container. the signal mirror is like 10 bucks at army surplus. The whistle 2 bucks. Dude make one up and put it in your maxpedition organizer.

I don't know man, I would go with a swiss army knife a good good fire starter, you probably could make a better compass with a magnetized needle then i would put together a fishing kit in a altoid container. the signal mirror is like 10 bucks at army surplus. The whistle 2 bucks. Dude make one up and put it in your maxpedition organizer.
I do agree there are much cheaper/cost effective ways. Look at what you have done with all of those Altoids cans! I am a bad prepper, as I haven't even got my altoid can finished yet.

If you really want to get fancy, use a small peanut butter jar. It'll hold everything, you can drop it on the rocks and it doesn't shatter, it won't pop open at the wrong time, and you can toss in extra stuff.

Yes, I will be the first to admit that I hate to spend money on one purpose things. This way, I get to enjoy the peanut butter first and recycle the jar.:D

I saw that Ronin and I've let Clyde know. I'm trying to decide if I have enough energy at the moment to smack them down.

ALERT!!! ALERT!!!!!
DEFENDING SPAM!!! DEFENDING SPAM!!!!

IDK, maybe because there's a banner in your post..

ALERT!!! ALERT!!!!!
DEFENDING SPAM!!! DEFENDING SPAM!!!!

IDK, maybe because there's a banner in your post..

Well at least the reply (defending) was funny. So you are saying a link to a place readers can buy the reviewed product at a discount is fine, but if you copy/post the image from the site, it is spam. Alright. As long as I know the rules so I won't offend anyone with any other posts. Thanks

Well at least the reply (defending) was funny. So you are saying a link to a place readers can buy the reviewed product at a discount is fine, but if you copy/post the image from the site, it is spam. Alright. As long as I know the rules so I won't offend anyone with any other posts. Thanks
I'm glad to help!!

And I hope to have further interesting conversations with you.

Latest posts

Back