SOF

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psalm 7

God Like
Reaction score
I'v been a avid reader of Soldier of fortune magazine since 1980 . I actualy got involved in supporting the CONTRA's in the early to mid 80's through contacts made there of . I have subscribed off and on since then but being a responsible parent stoped all the adventure seeking . The information in this mag is a great adition as a news sorce as you get added content to some of the big stories and stories about other events and places you may otherwise never hear of . Also good articles on subjecte that could be helpful to the prepper .
I let my subscription run out in 2012 as a budget decision and was looking through Ebay the other day and found someone saleing their 2013/2014 copies real cheap and now im caught up agin .
PS ' After fallout from a law suit brought aginst the magazine due to a crime committed by one of their advertisers you will not be making contacts to go on some big adventure from the pages of SOF but the articles are better than ever .

I've still got about 7 years worth of American Survival Guide on PDF, I still like to read back through the good old stuff.

With the movement becoming a bit more trendy, there are a LOT of magazines out there more geared towards prepping. While SOF has some good info on the military side of prepping, and wilderness survival, there are a lot of other publications out there now, that are more geared towards prepping vs. being a merc... ;)

The American survival guide disapeared for a few years . I bought one of the new ones couple months ago to check it out . I'll have to see a few copies to decide if I would subscribe its a bit pricey off the shelf . SOF dosn't do much Merc stuff anymore . They follow world events , terrorist sit rep's , Outdoor/combat gear reports , War stories .

Latest posts

Back