Social media choices

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I joined BitChute, Gab and Rumble (for videos). I may start a video log of retreat development that might help others avoid my mistakes or give them ideas. I have a feeling the demand for little acreages "out in the boonies" may start getting popular. If my health holds out anyway. I kinda like Rumble, I hope youtubers start posting there as well

Radio host Dan Bongino (former Secret Service agent) is a large stakeholder in Parler. He said Parler WILL come back. He said Amazon messed with the wrong dude. He is going to fight them to his last breath if it costs every penney he has, and even if it kills him.

I thought I read earlier that it is back???

I joined BitChute, Gab and Rumble (for videos). I may start a video log of retreat development that might help others avoid my mistakes or give them ideas. I have a feeling the demand for little acreages "out in the boonies" may start getting popular. If my health holds out anyway. I kinda like Rumble, I hope youtubers start posting there as well

if conservatives have not yet realised what is happening and already taken the steps and made the sad sacrifices to get out of town, they will get all they deserve. Better free in a tent than a victim in a city.

Anybody know the low down on ProtonMail? They say they're secure private email based out of Switzerland. Created an account a couple of years ago, never used it.

Protonmail is my primary email service. Not the most sophisticated but certainly the most secure. I have a paid account, so that I can stay better organized. Paid account is not required or needed for most casual users. If you wish to stay free, get off all the left email platforms.

Having witnessed Parlors problems, what does the DPF infrastructure look like? Owners place hands on a physical backup? Fallback ISP and hosting platform plan?

Clyde sold the forum to some folks who have been buying up forums all over. I doubt if they have backs up for in case we get deleted by the left. I would strongly suggest that members who have become friends with other members exchange E mail or Messenger details ASAP. I actually will be very surprised if the left does NOT go after the prepper forums.

Latest posts

Back