Social media choices

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glen Beck is giving Fox a thorough thrashing on YT because Fox cut off the WH spokesperson making an official statement. Beck says FOX is now deciding what the public should hear and see. Bit like the Communist New Network.

I'm finding it pretty much like Facebook. Hover your mouse over the icons at the right on the red top band to see functions. Then I just picked a few accounts to FOLLOW (they automatically offered a few to chose from). Those entities' posts immediately started appearing center page to scroll through. Add more accounts/people to follow by typing them into the top searchbox and choose them from the search results. To comment on a thread, click the dialog balloon at the bottom left of a post and type in your reply. I got one to got through immediately just fine. Click the figure top right to change/edit profile photo or notification settings. Click the home icon to go back to your feed. And that's pretty much it, as best as I have been able to ascertain so far.

I can tell from this post that you were a great teacher!

I'm finding it pretty much like Facebook. Hover your mouse over the icons at the right on the red top band to see functions. Then I just picked a few accounts to FOLLOW (they automatically offered a few to chose from). Those entities' posts immediately started appearing center page to scroll through. Add more accounts/people to follow by typing them into the top searchbox and choose them from the search results. To comment on a thread, click the dialog balloon at the bottom left of a post and type in your reply. I got one to go through immediately just fine. Click the figure top right to change/edit profile photo or notification settings. Click the home icon to go back to your feed. And that's pretty much it, as best as I have been able to ascertain so far.

Thanks for that I'm in now :)

What I found was that people were just posting the same stuff I have (in nearly all cases) already read......... on CensoredNews website. Didn't find the follow-on comments very productive....just personal opinions on the original posts. But then I guess that's all Twitter was......I was never on Twitter. I get my news from CensoredNews: 95% conservative, with Strategic Culture being the only liberal news source there I can detect. Most of the major news is posted within 30 min. Not much delay in their news. The shooting today in Miliwaukee was posted in no time!

Going to have to go LOW TECH before long, the Patriotic Free Right Conservatives will have to start printing dead tree underground newspapers, and gather only as part of OTHER social events like Gun Shows, RV gatherings, Sports Events, Re-Enactment events, Veterans gatherings etc etc. It looks like the far left have far more control over communications systems than even I realised,

Going to have to go LOW TECH before long, the Patriotic Free Right Conservatives will have to start printing dead tree underground newspapers, and gather only as part of OTHER social events like Gun Shows, RV gatherings, Sports Events, Re-Enactment events, Veterans gatherings etc etc. It looks like the far left have far more control over communications systems than even I realised,
anything specific led you to that opinion Bill or is it just a general feeling the way things are going??
you know your always welcome in our neck of the woods.

Latest posts

Back