Social media choices

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I'm hearing a ton from friends saying to dump facebook & twitter because they are so biased liberal. What other choices have any of you tried?

I'm hearing a lot about parler.com , it is similar to twitter. And another one, mewe.com , it is more like facebook.

Anyone have experience with them? Anyone making or already made the switch?

I'm hearing a ton from friends saying to dump facebook & twitter because they are so biased liberal. What other choices have any of you tried?

I'm hearing a lot about parler.com , it is similar to twitter. And another one, mewe.com , it is more like facebook.

Anyone have experience with them? Anyone making or already made the switch?

Yes! I am on Parler, which is like Twitter, but much better because there aren’t a bunch of morons on it.

To replace FB, get on USA.Life. It is wonderful! Free speech. No blocking you and very Conservative! Really like it!

Get yourself another email only for this purpose and use a temporary phone for the number.

I don't join social media sites anyhow. The only one I've ever joined was LinkedIn and that was because I got an email from a "trusted friend" that duped me into joining. I was going to join Parler though until I got halfway through the sign up process and decided OH HELL NO! Yes, I have email addresses for such things, but not phone numbers.

I'm not about to go out and buy a burner phone just to join a social media site.

I've gone over and joined Parler but can I hell fathom out how to use it???

I've gone over and joined Parler but can I hell fathom out how to use it???
I'm finding it pretty much like Facebook. Hover your mouse over the icons at the right on the red top band to see functions. Then I just picked a few accounts to FOLLOW (they automatically offered a few to chose from). Those entities' posts immediately started appearing center page to scroll through. Add more accounts/people to follow by typing them into the top searchbox and choose them from the search results. To comment on a thread, click the dialog balloon at the bottom left of a post and type in your reply. I got one to go through immediately just fine. Click the figure top right to change/edit profile photo or notification settings. Click the home icon to go back to your feed. And that's pretty much it, as best as I have been able to ascertain so far.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back