Social Distancing and Pandemic Readiness pdf

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Bob

God Like
Reaction score
Social Distancing and Pandemic Readiness pdf

Attachments

• General_-_Social_Distancing_and_Pandemic_Readiness.pdf
    328.7 KB · Views: 18
where on earth do you get these?? your library must be huge...

Last edited:
where on earth do you get these?? your library must be huge...

Jontte,

Not wanting to brag, my son is a young programmer with hidden talents. As for the library, well over 1,000 PDF's, another 6500 related PDF's related to Prepping. Can't say how many articles, personal blogs, etc...but its pretty high. The stuff that is placed on DPF. I've went ahead and prioritized...but I think I still have another 200 out there that I could place. Hope these help you.

You are like the library in Alexandria...before the romans burned it with the content and all :)
it would be nice to know something more abt computers,tried to download a game for my son,the drivers seem to be out of date...

You are like the library in Alexandria...before the romans burned it with the content and all :)
it would be nice to know something more abt computers,tried to download a game for my son,the drivers seem to be out of date...

What games Jontte, I sure can ask my son. He does Beta testing for computer gaming folks to include the Crazy Sweede who wrote the Minecraft game...my son was one of the first plank owners to it, still has all the codes for the game. I sure can ask what drivers that might be compatible and see if he can search it for you.

As for the library...well the son got the computer geek stuff from me. Funny I really suck at Radios, but when it comes to computers...just have a nack for them.

its the minecraft :D , don't know how a 10 year old boy plays it so well,tried it my self,but had to quit...couldn't listen to all the sighs and grunting next to me, daddy you are really bad at this was the comment

its the minecraft :D , don't know how a 10 year old boy plays it so well,tried it my self,but had to quit...couldn't listen to all the sighs and grunting next to me, daddy you are really bad at this was the comment

Son said that it should be in your son's computer's launcher. The drivers if he bought it directly from the site, should automatically update them. If he bought it from a game clearing house, he might have to go to that site. If its a pirated copy from a friend than that might be why he can't get the driver to work.

My son wrote this Jontte for you: Hope you understand it.

When the launcher is open, there should be a button that says "Edit Profile" clicking this will bring up a tab that show various account information. One should say "Use Version: ..." click the drop down menu on the "Use Version" will bring up a list of different versions of Minecraft. Scrolling to the top, one option should say "Latest Version", enabling the latest version should work, unless he is goes on a server using an outdated version (which to get on you would just have to set the version to said server's version).

He pulled this up from the schematics and took a picture of the screen....like I said a computer dude, way above my limited programing.

He additionally said before he left just a minute ago...that if that doesn't work, then you need to contact the administrator board.

Jontte,

Not wanting to brag, my son is a young programmer with hidden talents. As for the library, well over 1,000 PDF's, another 6500 related PDF's related to Prepping. Can't say how many articles, personal blogs, etc...but its pretty high. The stuff that is placed on DPF. I've went ahead and prioritized...but I think I still have another 200 out there that I could place. Hope these help you.
I'd be happy to swap info on thumbdrives if you're willing. My prep document collection is up to about 120 gigs of info.
I'd just need your snail mail address and a promise you'd send the thumbdrive back ( with your contributions, obviously )

I'd be happy to swap info on thumbdrives if you're willing. My prep document collection is up to about 120 gigs of info.
I'd just need your snail mail address and a promise you'd send the thumbdrive back ( with your contributions, obviously )

You can find most of the ones in either the "How to", or in the respective forums. I think their are close to about 300-400 of them on here. I haven't placed much in the tactics forum because Clyde just opened it up and I am waiting to hear from my friend in military publications. to see if I can legally place official "non-classified materiel on the website", without any penalties of getting DPF into an issue with the Military. Some material because of the sensitivity of it and or it provides our enemies intel on how we do things, I will never post.

You can find most of the ones in either the "How to", or in the respective forums. I think their are close to about 300-400 of them on here. I haven't placed much in the tactics forum because Clyde just opened it up and I am waiting to hear from my friend in military publications. to see if I can legally place official "non-classified materiel on the website", without any penalties of getting DPF into an issue with the Military. Some material because of the sensitivity of it and or it provides our enemies intel on how we do things, I will never post.
Most FMs are so horribly out of date that you wouldn't be giving them info they couldn't find elsewhere but I am sure the current mil guys appreciate your concerns

Most FMs are so horribly out of date that you wouldn't be giving them info they couldn't find elsewhere but I am sure the current mil guys appreciate your concerns

Official use means official use...unless it has been declassified for "Public Use" or "Public Dissemination". You should know that since you stated your retired Army Guard. I bumped the request to my friend who works at DOD publications on the ruling because I didn't want Clyde to be asked to pull them off. I do have the ruling on T.O.'s and know which ones I can place. As for outdated FM's, regardless, if they are still identified as official use, I prefer not to place them for those to view. As I reiterated to you in your other post, I would provide them to people I know via P.M. I guess I am trying to be a responsible member and respectful to my host.

I do have one question, what gives with the posting the same offer in so many forums? Never mind, don't bother. I can see if you were a paying member and posted a PDF in the library and then because of your goodness of your heart, wanted to post it for non-paying members. I do that from time to time with some of the stuff, I thought might help Clyde out...but you posting an offer about your idea on several forums, makes me think your trying to hard. You state you have some great info...so be a good member and post some of them in the forum. As for the FM's, you make me laugh...obviously, if you had been in Iraq and Afghanistan, we found very nice hard drives, thumb drives and even hard copies of our military FM's, T.O's and doctrines in the hands of our enemy. You state out of date, well tell that to one of my friends who didn't come back because the tactics they were using against us, were straight from those so called "out of date" FM's. I guess their are major difference in how I approach issues, and in this case, I choose not to disseminate it, maybe that is just lessons learned.

This is my last discussion on the subject. Good luck to you and your preps.

Theres usually a statement in the FM that says what the distribution limitations are at the time it was printed. As long as the information is not restricted, FOUO, etc, usually public distribution is OK years after the publication date.
Over the past decade or so most of the major FMs have gone through several revisions and updates. Last time I counted I believe the Army marksmanship FM is on update number 4 since 1999. Most of the FMs I see posted on forums date as far back as the late 60s and early 70s. Given that age of the material, I doubt that theres much of an issue with disseminating the content.

It is good that you're seeking clarification on the issue; wouldn't want to see the wrong stuff get in the wrong hands.
My collections up to about 115 gigs or so depending on whether the video stuff is included. I don't bother including that on my personal thumbdrive of info since I'm not a big video fan, but its content that others have donated over the last 4 years as the collections been making the rounds and growing in size. The whole thing started out as a 5 gig collection of mainly military stuff I took with me to Afghanistan as reference material because I expected to be out in the boonies away from internet access to the military Digital Library.

The collection has been a collective effort of dozens of people who have contributed their own collections and rendered advice on how to make it better. I do it for personal reasons and to help other prep folks in their own quests for information. I don't do it for a dime, or for anything other than a simple thanks from time to time for those I have helped out. If my multiple posts making an offer to include folks in the rotation offends you, I apologize.

The reason I've been doing it this way with the thumbdrives rather than posting individual docs is for two reasons: first, there are still a ton of folks out there in this day and age who don't have the best of internet connections, and 115 gigs of info is a lot of data no matter how you cut it to send over something that may not be much better than dial up for folks out in the back country as many prep folks are. Secondly, I have the information organized in such a way that would be lost in posting the individual docs to the forum.

I understand that I'm fairly new to the forum as far as posting. I scour the various prep forums in trying to gather and collate information on particular topics, and I'm on such a quest this week. It's been raining here on and off pretty steady, preventing me from accomplishing the painting I was trying to finish on my garage. So I've been using the down time to look for information on the forums and decided to post in a few threads I read while searching.. I get the sense that you doubt my sincerity, so I offer to put you in the rotation. Look over the information and decide for yourself if you feel that I'm trying to get over on anyone.

I know you said you're done communicating, but I felt I owed you a complete answer to your questions

Have a safe and enjoyable Fourth of July.....

After hearing on FOX this morning that the government/CDC has plans to bring health workers with Ebola to US for treatment, I thought I'd better read this. I already isolate myself a lot by restricting how often I leave my house, only taking care of essentials when out and restricting close contact with others. The reason I do that is because my immune system is so weak and what would be a simple cold for someone else would put me in the hospital. However, I am almost constantly exposed to family that refuse to be more careful. Simply watching my own grandchildren while my daughter is at work is a source of high stress for me. Summertime is not so bad, but she has another sitter lined up for the school year. I just can't risk them bringing something to me.
But my point in responding is this: That pdf was created by Colorado for Colorado. Did Colorado provide that to other states? It does seem a very good plan for dealing with a pandemic in the US, if everyone had access to it and followed the plan. Of course, getting individual citizens to abide by the plan might require some force - martial law with house to house quarantines and curfews.

Latest posts

Back