So long and thanks for all the fish.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreakyJ

Reaction score
I know I haven't been here long. And that's probably the reason it's easy to say this but I'll be deleting my account and leaving the forum. This was by far the best forum for information and it had a family feel to it. But it's just not there anymore. I've learned a lot in my short time here. Sorry I couldn't contribute much. If for any reason anyone wants to stay in contact send me a private message before Sunday when I delete my account and we can swap emails. I just want to say thank you to Clyde for creating all of this and for the people who made it what it was. Anyways...

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Thanks for being part of our prepper family. I would suggest and hope you give the changes and adjustments a bit more time than Sunday. There is still no reason to delete your account. There probably will be a lot more disastrous events in our near future and coming here may be a benefit to you. Please reconsider.

I am not thrilled with the changes either the look and feel of this place has changed,I am not sure what to think just yet I have never liked change,,,,,,with that said I am staying at least for the immediate future ,,,,there are a lot of good people here and I am not ready to walk away yet

To some degree I agree with you on the loss of the family feel, with some random Angie person suddenly showing up and it's like "what?!" who the hell is this? and for an introvert with anxiety like me it is a little traumatic, but I am staying around here and I hope you will too @FreakyJ - I think it will get better with the people we have in charge now. At least I hope so. I may not be around quite as much but I do plan to continue to check in regularly.

be nice to have a verifiable bio on Angie,,,, not being suspicious or anything {cough} but who knows whos watching who for what reason

be nice to have a verifiable bio on Angie,,,, not being suspicious or anything {cough} but who knows whos watching who for what reason
That would be an invasion of privacy, kind of the opposite of OpSec. That's not something we require of anyone, nor should we.

I am not trashing on anyone. What's done is done and it is what it is. In my OP I thanked people for creating something here. I did not and am not trashing on Angie or anyone else. As far as I know no one here has done any wrong to me personally. I gave people a chance to stay in touch/say goodbye. I'm leaving because my gut says it's time to go. This will be my last post on dpf. Thanks y'all I learned a lot.

Latest posts

Back