So Cal Apartment prepping

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcar999

Reaction score
Hi. Me and my wife recently decided that we were gonna get ready for whatever is coming along, and quit procrastinating! Unfortunately we are financially tied to SoCal and have to make do where we are at. We think we have a decent start, but decided that this might be a place to help us along on our journey....

Hi. Me and my wife recently decided that we were gonna get ready for whatever is coming along, and quit procrastinating! Unfortunately we are financially tied to SoCal and have to make do where we are at. We think we have a decent start, but decided that this might be a place to help us along on our journey....
Welcome tcar999. You will find as much help as you need on this site. Guys on here are very informed. If you are not going to bugout, you will need to secure your home. There are many thing you can do to make your house safer. Alot of us here will try to help you all we can. If you have any ideas that can help us, we would like to hear them also. The three main things to think about are Foor storage, water storage and weapons. Even if you don't plan on bugging out, it would be good to have a bug out plan, just in case.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!
You are in luck in that there are several of us on here from So Cal.
Great Profile picture!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

I'm in the same locational boat. I'd love to trade tips sometime!

Latest posts

Back