Snippet extracted from Daily Express UK today

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Annual statistics from Scotland Yard reveal there were an average of 33 knife offences a day in London in the last year. That is 12.345 knife incidents a year. Thats why I dont want my family visiting London because that is only the REPORTED and RECORDED crimes . FYI there are over 250 known street gangs in London mainly ethnic in consist. I would also strongly reccomend my foreign friends to give London a wide berth.

that's what they are trying to do.
there was a report on the news this morning about this, about how they need more coppers on the "beat", well I don't know about London, we don't see a copper on the beat here and haven't for years, police aren't proactive any more, they are only reactive, in other words they only react when a crime is committed, they no longer stop a crime from happening. and most crimes aren't solved any more, only the head line cases, the burglaries, the muggings, they aren't solved and probably aren't even investigated.
burglaries are a point in mind, the police don't attend anymore unless its a millionaire or something, you usually just get a crime number for your insurance company!!

Gun crime in gun free London up 27%

Whoops, correction Gun crime in London up 45%, sorry bout that, 4 people stabbed to death in only 24 hours yesterday in London.

Last edited:
People will always find a way to make a weapon. I believe I remember Cain and Abel and the jawbone of an ass.

But seriously, a weapon can be made from anything and even will find a way to forge it and we need to be able to counter it's attacks.

Latest posts

Back