Small Quake Hits Orange County

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Reaction score
Tonight at about 11:30 p.m. a 4.4 earthquake hit about 2 miles northeast of Yorba Linda, California.
Nothing major down in south Orange County.

It felt like the floor dropped about 6"! It is the 2nd quake in recent memory that originated in Yorba Linda, CA and was felt
Did you read that triangle of space ? It seems totally logical, we where running some drills with my son on it, Made it a game, i would radium-lee yell EARTHQUAKE and he would bolt for cover. Funny as hell, but maybe it will save his life. Hope we never have a big one.

Did you read that triangle of space ? It seems totally logical, we where running some drills with my son on it, Made it a game, i would radium-lee yell EARTHQUAKE and he would bolt for cover. Funny as hell, but maybe it will save his life. Hope we never have a big one.
That is a good idea. I have gone over what the kids should do in case of a fire or home invasion, but not an earthquake. I think I will start that this weekend. thanks for the good idea!!

That is a good idea. I have gone over what the kids should do in case of a fire or home invasion, but not an earthquake. I think I will start that this weekend. thanks for the good idea!!
Man !! I wasn't even thinking about home invasion, have to go over that !! thanks

Latest posts

Back