SKILLS

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very true, thats why i like to make hard copies of all pdf manuals, i laminate each page so as to make them more durable over the long term, but the best place to store them is right between the ears. [emoji6]

When preppers SHOULD be concerned / unhappy is when

When they are on any type of Public transport ( ship, airliner, train, tube, tram, bus etc)
When they are unarmed but others at the same place are armed
When they cannot see a suitable escape route
When their BOB is more than 30 yards away
When in a structure that prohibits the carry of Guns, Knives, Lighters and Flashlights
Where there are crowds
Where government officials are trying to control an event / area
In any building more than two floors high or two floors underground
In a "hood" where the prepper is part of the ethnic minority group
When in a situation where the prepper cannot control the situation.

App available on GooglePlayStore called "Useful Knots" probably very basic but a usefull start.
on my nook color,i have one called knots 3D.and it has 94 knots listed on it.but yet.some might be repeats.on account some knots has more then one name to it..

On the mechanical side, i try to get hold of the maintenance manual the mechanics are trained with for the specific piece of equipment, be it a chain saw or a brush cutter or motorbike, fixed up my old lawnmower three times, new piston rings, the lot, stripped it down to bare bones, used a lot of very ugly words but pushed through, so one more step closer to fixing things, one more skill added. Just keep at it.

Latest posts

Back