Six More Things Preppers Can Overlook

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find when I go camping, I always end up bored after everything is set up and I had food, bring a carving knife to pass the time or a deck of cards to take your mind off what your in the middle of for a few hours.

i always take rod n reel and fishing tackle..i also have a nook color with books down loaded onto it.so if i had a way to keep it charged up.id take it along.deck of cards.if someone goes with you.might take board games as well.

Just don't bring monopoly....many people fight bout who's bankerlol

:( does that mean i dont get to be banker? LMAO!!! how about oporation/?lol

i always take rod n reel and fishing tackle..i also have a nook color with books down loaded onto it.so if i had a way to keep it charged up.id take it along.deck of cards.if someone goes with you.might take board games as well.

If you are prepping for an EMP, tech will be irreverent and you "nook color" wont turn on, let alone contain downloads. I never go camping on on a planed bug out with things that will be irreverent when SHTF.

yeah thats true about emp's and my nook..but then neither will a vhicale or any thing else that has a computer board in it if it's not protected well enough or not at all..which means i need to find a source of transportaion that dont have the computers boards in it like the ones of today do..

I find when I go camping, I always end up bored after everything is set up and I had food, bring a carving knife to pass the time or a deck of cards to take your mind off what your in the middle of for a few hours.

We go for long long walks along the lake shores, or country area surrounding the campgrounds. Most of the CGs we frequent have nice places to walk. At our age by the time the dinner mess is cleaned up we're ready to plop with a good book or just sit and watch the sun go down. If we still have energy and the weather is nice, we may take another long walk.

Latest posts

Back