Site has been selected for the SE Meet

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any okra in my freezer is breaded. I don't bread worms... yet. Depends, are they good deep fried?

I don't know. You can ask Mastercajun about it. School starts here the middle of August as well. I don't know how nailed down everything is at this point to be honest. I just found the place and that's as far as I've got. I wouldn't have a problem with it being earlier, I have to have someone here at the house to take care of everything regardless of when it is.

Bravery you know that education crap is overrated anyhow.......just look at the educational opertunity before you. Why you'll have it all.Clyde's smooveness Kenny's political savvey Anoracs cheerful demeaner Colts whet rock Jim's sidecar knowledge maybe even the secret to my natural good looks and charm. How can you go wrong?

Count me in old_anorak. Like I said before I'm going to do everything I can to be at this meet and greet. It just wouldn't be right not having a Carolina girl there after all. LOL I love the location too. It is about a 14 hour drive for me I believe but that's not going to keep me from trying to go that's for sure.

Sounds like a plan. As for me... it's a waiting game. Don't know what the docs are going to do yet.

i think i may of located the correct adress of that camping area.and if i did.it's some where around 9 1/2 hour drive for me.and that dont include pit stops..only thing is..my so called gps dont find that address n all.. :( guess i'll just have to print it up once the exact location is decided

for those that still want to go and not sure where its at.and i know it's short notice and all.but more the merryer..
mousetail landing state park
3 campground rd
linden tn 37096-5465
perry county
phone# (713)847-0841
it's from july 23rd to july 29th

I just joined this site, I really wish I could go but I've already got plans for shark fishing that weekend.

I'm in TN and am excited to meet more folks in the area.

Next time I'm very much in!!

Latest posts

Back