Single mommy

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mommymouse

Reaction score
Sinlge mom on the west coast, looking into building a tiny home on wheels that I will tow with my motorhome, and want to convert the inside of my motor home into a greenhouse.

Would LOVE to meet some like minded in my area as it is hard doing it all on my own.

I can if I have to, but think a team would be so much better. :)

Nice to meet y'all! ;)

Hi,
I've been looking on this Forum to see if anyone has covered Appreciation Process with Risk Assessment, that is - developing and war gaming a plan and mitigating all the risks.
Basically, look at what is your Centre of Gravity (CoG) - that is a piece of equipment that if you lost it, would screw your plan.
If your CoG is your motorhome, and your fav weapon is hiding: I do understand the need for a greenhouse and I would love to hear your entire plan.
I live too far away to assist you, so I hope that you have success in completing the task ahead.
Yo

well, I am only 4'8 and have an 8 year old a bit smaller than me, I think hiding is our best bet.

I would like to find a cave or something to hide my lil house in for when I need to hide, or maybe if I have time to build an underground parking type thing with an underground water source already there etc.

We alreafy have and love the compost toilet etc, LOVE our hobo stove and really we just want to become completely independant of society and gain our freedom even if nothing ever happened etc.

Tired of being a salve to our society etc.

Nice to meet ya!

Sinlge mom on the west coast, looking into building a tiny home on wheels that I will tow with my motorhome, and want to convert the inside of my motor home into a greenhouse.

Would LOVE to meet some like minded in my area as it is hard doing it all on my own.

Nice to meet y'all! ;)
odd very odd.

I just got an old mobile.. but I want to convert my house into a greenhouse. I'm in Northern Ontario.

I am considering BC in a couple years but it requires like an 77% or higher in teachers college to potentially get into the Master's program I want to enroll in.

I was considering getting an RV also in addition to the mobile, but may get a 4x4 instead, havn't made up my mind.

Are you thinking about grow lights, if so what type of grow lights?

I'm trying to figure out a good mix for something that will heat the plants in cold climate without furnace but still optimize energy conservation.

odd very odd.

I just got an old mobile.. but I want to convert my house into a greenhouse. I'm in Northern Ontario.

I am considering BC in a couple years but it requires like an 77% or higher in teachers college to potentially get into the Master's program I want to enroll in.

I was considering getting an RV also in addition to the mobile, but may get a 4x4 instead, havn't made up my mind.

Are you thinking about grow lights, if so what type of grow lights?

I'm trying to figure out a good mix for something that will heat the plants in cold climate without furnace but still optimize energy conservation.

Well, my motor home is kind of small for living in, but large enough to tow my tiny home on wheels or an rv if I get one. I know you would think it would be the other way around for most, live in a motor home and tow a greenhouse, lol.

For light there is a TON of light already and sky lights, I have a lot of aquarium lights I could use in the winter if needed, as for heating in the winter I want to set up a rocket stove of some kind with a water barrel so the water can evaporate and keep things "steamed" nicley at the same time, like when you have plants in the bathroom. ;)

well, I am only 4'8 and have an 8 year old a bit smaller than me, I think hiding is our best bet.

I would like to find a cave or something to hide my lil house in for when I need to hide, or maybe if I have time to build an underground parking type thing with an underground water source already there etc.

We alreafy have and love the compost toilet etc, LOVE our hobo stove and really we just want to become completely independant of society and gain our freedom even if nothing ever happened etc.

Tired of being a salve to our society etc.

Nice to meet ya!
4' 8",,,,,,Wow, you really are like a mommy mouse. I like the hiding idea for you.

Nice to meet y'all! ;)
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back