Simple Colorful 72 hour checklist

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Bob

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Hey gang,

I love my wife, she loves to adorn the family refrigerator with all those magnets and the trend continues with my daughter's college frige. As such, you can hardly see the stainless steel underneath...as I commented, why didn't we get the cheaper white one. So most of you know their is all the information you will ever need, the recipe list, the ever changing grocery list, important telephone numbers, kids schedules, you name it and not to be outdone all those lovely coupons you get in the weekly saver or Sunday newspaper.

So I couldn't resist to add one more. It is a colored 72 hour checklist. Great to adorn on your refrigerator door. If you don't have those magnets from all those places you've visited or gotten one from some event....just use good old tape.

This is a great guide for new preppers as well. Enjoy and for those that don't know me, my teasing my wife, is all in jest.

Attachments

• The 72 Hour Prep Checklist.pdf
    191.9 KB · Views: 38
Nothing like a good tease .

I know and it is really basic to most of our community, but thought it might be useful for those who are just starting out in preps. Trying to help build the forum for all our members new and old.

10- 4 Bob , your right on track...... can't help giving out a little poke in your direction....feel free to return same................ Geaux Tigers !

10- 4 Bob , your right on track...... can't help giving out a little poke in your direction....feel free to return same................ Geaux Tigers !

Geuax Tigers...should be a fantastic year, even though I am only going to make the Wisconsin game this year. A shame because I am just hankering for some brown rice and fried gator. Picked those two bad habits when I was down working N.O.

As far as you poking fun. Not a big issue with me. I get a ton of it home and well three of my good friends fire it back to me all the time with their Cajun humor. The one who lives down in Saint Bernard, gives it to me every day with a text message, one way or another I get my LSU joke each day from him and then he teases me more by showing me what he eats at lunch during his evening patrol through the parish.

Louisiana especially down South...is the BOL, if your not local...its a feast or famine. Unfortunately, can't get any of my family to buy into the idea of moving down by Baton Rouge. So Texas will have to do...until she gets tired and we can pick up sticks again.

As for the checklist...yup, sure someone will find it useful...I just thought it was cute and saved it. Great for kids though.

Good hearing from you...

Latest posts

Back