Signature

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

MNwr786

God Like
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do I change the post signature? If i make an assumption based on other link addresses and manually try going to https://www.doomsdayprepperforums.com/account/signature, I get a permission error (as opposed to a no page found error) suggesting it is there but no longer allowed. Is this a feature available to site donors only?

Admin

Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Look in the top right corner for your member name and click on it. It will open your User Control Panel.
You will see Signature and click on that. Then change your signature.

1637369874302.png

MNwr786

God Like
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look in the top right corner for your member name and click on it. It will open your User Control Panel.
You will see Signature and click on that. Then change your signature.
Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, that option is not there. Attached is a screenshot of what I see.
signature.jpg

MNwr786

God Like
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love this site and have no idea why I haven't became a supporting member yet, so if that is the reason the option is not available, no worries, it will be remedied momentarily. Surely this community has heard me complain enough to justify my supporting it! Forgive me for not doing this sooner!

Angie

Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, that option is not there. Attached is a screenshot of what I see.View attachment 14186
I am having something checked out by head tech. There is something different. It may be what is causing the no signature. Otherwise, you should be seeing your signature. It may be fixed tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

MNwr786

God Like
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am having something checked out by head tech. There is something different. It may be what is causing the no signature. Otherwise, you should be seeing your signature. It may be fixed tonight or tomorrow.
Thanks! I do have that option now, so don't trouble any of the techs on my behalf. It makes sense to leave it a paid feature...

Admin

Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Great. It's been checked out and something was tweaked as it was not something we needed.

Latest posts