SHTF Truck

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem with that vehicle is that it draws unwanted attention.

The best bug out vehicle would be one that has good tires, four wheel drive, a full tank of fuel, gets good fuel mileage, is already packed and ready to go and does not cost $500.00 a year for plates nor requires a CDL to drive it.

Those folks are not going to go where I go with a monster like that.

That was a propaganda photo shoot - since the roads they were traveling on were 40 feet or more in width and no tree branches overhead. They might as well just have used a old school bus - they are both the same size and probably the same weight when fully equipped.

Still looks pretty sweet. :D A lot of practical ideas too, (dirt bikes, spare tires, etc.)

i wouldnt have one..on acount like potter pointed out.to much hight and of course.low milage for some thing like that.plus not enough room to move around in for me.but if i did have one.i wouldnt worry about a cdl license on account it'd be my bug out vehicale after tshtf situation..driving it time to time is a must thoe..so id keep it to the back roads and away from the main roads..but they are nice thoe.

My BOV is a 2007 f150 four door 4x4 looks very normal BUT I have wrangler MTRs on it (bullet resistant tires), a whipple supercharger, auxiliary 40 gal fuel tank, upgraded air suspension, and hidden spot lights

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
My BOV is a 2007 f150 four door 4x4 looks very normal BUT I have wrangler MTRs on it (bullet resistant tires), a whipple supercharger, auxiliary 40 gal fuel tank, upgraded air suspension, and hidden spot lights

Nice. I have to check into those tires!

My new BOV is a 2002 dodge durango that is raised 4 inches, has a brush guard, luggage rack, and a spare tire on a swing arm over the trunk. Now I need to get it painted, it is white!

Latest posts

Back