Show us your BOB/GHB/GOOD!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my bag all put together
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391573097.860665.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391572396.372039.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391572396.372039.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 24
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391572887.942697.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391572887.942697.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 26
My knives
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391573397.915565.jpg

The twix container is full of wet naps
The brown wrapped is a chop'n'scoop cleaver the green handled one is a united cutlery commando knife the SOG is the fast hawk the folder and multi-tool is off brands the small silver folder is Winchester it was a two set, the other is a moneyclip the gerber is a parang and the field sharpener

Last edited:
My knives
View attachment 2138
The twix container is full of wet naps
The brown wrapped is a chop'n'scoop cleaver the green handled one is a united cutlery commando knife the SOG is the fast hawk the folder and multi-tool is off brands the small silver folder is Winchester it was a two set, the other is a moneyclip the gerber is a parang and the field sharpener
Well it all looks good brother ! it will get the job done! do you have a fire kit and a fishing kit?

The blue container on the other pic has a zippo and a cheap lighter with a pill bottle full of kerosene soaked cotton balls, and a bottle of kerosene, the fishing kit is in my tackle box right now I'm trying to get it back from my brother at the moment

Agp, love the German Shepherd. Miss mine and can't wait for kids to grow a bit to train another one

I think its best to train one while the kids are young. The dog will grow loving, caring and protecting the kids. Early introduction is better

Latest posts

Back